[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I'd love to see a video of your new take on the build Syreith. Interested in how it will work in action.
Blight totem is better than Wither's for single target?
"
kiqaps2 wrote:
Blight totem is better than Wither's for single target?

Yes! Just in case this caused confusion, I said " Wither Totems" a few posts back. I edited to say Blight. You use Spreading Rot jewel to get wither.

Blight Totems, not Wither.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 15, 2019, 1:00:18 PM
Is it just me or the PoB link for the MoM version is incomplete? the skills are undone and the skilltree is not correct.
"
LundaSwe wrote:
Is it just me or the PoB link for the MoM version is incomplete? the skills are undone and the skilltree is not correct.

Try updating your POB, the button for it is on the bottom left
Just trying to figure out what the purpose of bane?
SoulRend can clear before even i can click anything else, and bane don't have that good of area clear speed.

Any idea?
"
commonjunks wrote:
Just trying to figure out what the purpose of bane?
SoulRend can clear before even i can click anything else, and bane don't have that good of area clear speed.

Any idea?

Bosses /tanky /resistant rares you drop totems, Bane and spam SR. For trash you just zoom around casting SR, ya.
so I got 9ex to spend. I am thinking 6L body obviously and I have no idea whats actually BIS. Queen of the forst, Cloak of Defiance or Kintsugi? I am thinking QotF. then get new rare wand and shield + proper boots etc., maybe helmet chant.

edit: running EB version

thanks boyz
Last edited by Hollycz on Mar 15, 2019, 1:54:03 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what kind of armor should I be looking for for the Life/MoM version? Obviously I know to go with life and resists, but should I be focusing on armor, evasion rating, ES, or evasion/ES? I realize that there are some ES nodes in the tree so I’m assuming not flat armor, but would Evasion/ES be best or just flat ES? Thanks for the build and again sorry if this has been asked before :)
Looking at the leveling trees we're not taking any jewel node before late 80 levels but have access to spreading rot way earlier. Might it be worth to take the jewel slot close to MoM earlier to get the blight totems working?

(Very much a beginner question)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info