[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

you do have onslaught,just not a visual buff,check your cast speed with shield on and off,and you will see the change
"
Tukahuu wrote:
Hi,

I'm actually lv77 and just bought Ahn's Heritage and 2 Fragility, but i don't have Onslaught.
Did GGG fixed this mechanic ?
I checked in "Character", "Charges", my endurances charges are 0/0 as it's suppose to be.
Thanks for the answer :)
Yeah it still works. I'm doing the same rn. Just look at the movespeed you've got when you have the shield equipped and then without it.
What ddo you thik about Vixen´s + bane in the helmet with doedrtes ring? I Applie atm with your build 4 curses. bane socketed in doedres scorn helmet
"
Tukahuu wrote:
Hi,

I'm actually lv77 and just bought Ahn's Heritage and 2 Fragility, but i don't have Onslaught.
I checked in "Character", "Charges", my endurances charges are 0/0 as it's suppose to be.

It's working - achieving onslaught this way doesn't give you a visual indicator.
"
Rannasha wrote:
I'm working on using this build as a league starter. So far, so good. Due to plenty of travel (including cancelled flights), I haven't been able to play much since the league began, so I'm now in Act 10, level 71.

Looking to finish the campaign and get into mapping tonight. As it so happens, I managed to luck myself into an exalted orb drop during the leveling process, so I'm in a good position to splurge a bit on a starter kit.

What would be the most bang-for-buck items I could get with my 1 exa budget, considering I'd like to go for the MoM+EB variant ASAP? My current gear is just random leveling gear, nothing worth keeping very long.

You could maybe have a look at my character. Nothing in my gear is amazing at all - it's all fairly budget, but all together it didn't cost more than 1-1.5ex. With this, i'm running EB with 2.5k ES and steamrolled uber lab. IMO, the best way for you to spend an ex would be to get decent gear components.
I have a question, so I'm working on gearing up with the EB setup and i noticed that after switching off swift killer i'm not gaining power charges anymore, at least not that i notice. Is this normal or am I missing something like maybe i need a jewel or something? Still kinda new and learning.
"
_Ocaun_ wrote:
I have a question, so I'm working on gearing up with the EB setup and i noticed that after switching off swift killer i'm not gaining power charges anymore, at least not that i notice. Is this normal or am I missing something like maybe i need a jewel or something? Still kinda new and learning.
That's what Swift Killer does - gives you frenzy and power charges on kill. Don't worry about this, power charges are useless for the EB version anyway.
"
Ishabooo wrote:
"
Tukahuu wrote:
Hi,

Yeah it still works. I'm doing the same rn. Just look at the movespeed you've got when you have the shield equipped and then without it.

Thanks you for the answer sir !
I've been having a lot of fun playing this! Thanks for the guide.

I'm still on the first version of it (not ready to move to EB yet), and I'm having trouble finding a decent weapon to use. The leveling guide says look for spell damage/cast speed/chaos damage/damage over time, but no one seems to be selling anything that has even three of these.

Is there a unique that's good for the meantime until I can craft something insane? If not, what exactly should I be looking for on a rare dagger? I've been using the same one since like level 30 and haven't found anything to replace it yet.
Wow, the video guy says he's at 280k dot dps, and he did Uber Elder....I'm at 380k. I knew I might be almost ready, but dang lol.

Fuck I love this skill and this build ><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info