[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Had my First ever Watchers Eye drop from UberELder (Killed about 10 times now with a ColdDMGoverTime Build though).

Is this eye any good for this build? I mean I use the Aura but I am not sure about non Ailment DOT?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Had my First ever Watchers Eye drop from UberELder (Killed about 10 times now with a ColdDMGoverTime Build though).

Is this eye any good for this build? I mean I use the Aura but I am not sure about non Ailment DOT?

Non-ailment dot is exactly what Soulrend or Essence Drain does. It's not a ailment, so yes that benefits you. Too bad about the other rolls though
From the patch notes
"
Soulrend can now be supported by Volley Support.

Any use for this build ?
"
Ulkio wrote:
From the patch notes
"
Soulrend can now be supported by Volley Support.

Any use for this build ?

Not worth it in my opinion. Even LMP is better.
i am using 3x Curse with Bane and

IGN Pixelexer
I 've seen latest video , why in the tree we take minions nodes ? like spirutal aid ?

is it possible to update a tree with Dark arts , ty <3
"
mitenayo wrote:
I 've seen latest video , why in the tree we take minions nodes ? like spirutal aid ?

Maybe u should read what Spiritual Aid does -_-
I am currently using Mathils Essence drain trickster but soon as I tried using Soulrend, I fell in love with it. I'm tempted to either remake and follow this or just alter my current Trickster to use Soulrend instead of Essence drain. The build he uses though focuses on HP rather than evasion like this one. Curious if there'd be much of a difference overall if I just continued using his build that uses HP and switch ED for Soulrend?

ED/contagion is such a slow combo I often times find myself getting trampled to death or stunned to death. Though, when it chains off the screen, it is rather satisfying!

Currently, his build calls for the Cane of Unravelling 2her which is awesome for chaos based dmg builds. Wonder if this build would benefit from it as well though I am tempted to reroll and just work on getting the shield and have that permaa buff rolling.
"
mitenayo wrote:

Read the nodes man.
"
Bartusick wrote:
Currently, his build calls for the Cane of Unravelling 2her which is awesome for chaos based dmg builds. Wonder if this build would benefit from it as well though I am tempted to reroll and just work on getting the shield and have that permaa buff rolling.

I am using a 6L Cane and Cherrubim's chest for this build and it's a good combo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info