[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Did anyone try occultist version of this build? How does it compare to the trickster?
"
Cadshadow wrote:

Bought it with the Decay mod on it and with 3 other mods, got lucky with 3 annulments to leave it with only the decay mod on it.

crafting was around 3ex and 30c total

But yeah, i got lucky on the Annulments :)

Oh wow, damn. That is like 4% chance to anull all other 3 mods lol. Nice xd

Jumped on this Train few days ago on Standard. Still need to levl some Gems. First the Damge really felt bad compared to my other builds. Got big issues with Syndicate and Alva but after I crafted a wand and switched from Lioneyes/Cerberus to Wand/ES Shield I easily destroy most content in T15/16 Maps. (although the crafting was not cheap - around 6 Ex)

I also changed Auras from Male/Grace to Male/Aspect of Spider. AoS is just too good :D

Heres my stuff:
Spoiler

Good speedrunner build.
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Mar 14, 2019, 8:28:37 AM
PoB link for Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses - 6k Life/2.9k ES @LVL91 doesn´t work
At level 88, switched to EB and done uber lab. Can't currently afford intuitive leap to grab melding/overcharged, but was wondering if the following would make sense instead (working from the level 100 passive tree for the EB build):

- drop heart and soul + mana and life node to the left of it (2 points)
- drop quick recovery cluster (3 points)

this loses us mana & mana regen (fine), 27% max life, and 0.6% life regen.

- take melding cluster (+15% max life, +25% max ES)
- take another 5% max life node

Not necessarily suggesting this as an end-game tree, but maybe a stopgap for some more EHP until intuitive leap is obtained.
The PoB Link didn`t work because he has HIDED his Character TAB.
"
PoB link for Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses - 6k Life/2.9k ES @LVL91 doesn´t work

Yes it does.
how muhch life u guys reaching with EB? if theres any sense to go eb under 6k hp?

im still running without eb and i have 4,2life and 4,1 es and thinking of going CI but noone is talking about CI so im scared a bit to throw currency away.
would propably need to buy something like this

http://poe.trade/search/ononametugauar
Last edited by 3ryk on Mar 14, 2019, 10:46:10 AM
Which enchant do we want on the helmet? Slow or an additional proj (and switch to lmp)?
Last edited by Koksii on Mar 14, 2019, 10:56:30 AM
"
Fraunzz wrote:
The PoB Link didn`t work because he has HIDED his Character TAB.
wat

"
Parhelius wrote:
At level 88, switched to EB and done uber lab. Can't currently afford intuitive leap to grab melding/overcharged, but was wondering if the following would make sense instead (working from the level 100 passive tree for the EB build):

- drop heart and soul + mana and life node to the left of it (2 points)
- drop quick recovery cluster (3 points)

this loses us mana & mana regen (fine), 27% max life, and 0.6% life regen.

- take melding cluster (+15% max life, +25% max ES)
- take another 5% max life node

Not necessarily suggesting this as an end-game tree, but maybe a stopgap for some more EHP until intuitive leap is obtained.

Just use blood rage instead of intuitive leap, the degen is easy to manage.

"
Koksii wrote:
Which enchant do we want on the helmet? Slow or an additional proj (and switch to lmp)?
Haven't tested them yet, got no idea. It's personal choice I guess.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 14, 2019, 11:22:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info