[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
SirDimwit wrote:
I know that this is going to look liek a nub question, but where does the strength come from to wield the unique shields that the guides present as options? They each require 100+ strength, but the passives only amount to just under 70.

Are we looking for strength on gear? Or is there an ability I don't realize that allows for something?

Thank you.

Amulet with strength
"
phexifa wrote:
"
Cadshadow wrote:

This is what i came up with

How much did that cost to make?

Bought it with the Decay mod on it and with 3 other mods, got lucky with 3 annulments to leave it with only the decay mod on it.

crafting was around 3ex and 30c total

But yeah, i got lucky on the Annulments :)
This build is amazing so far. I have two questions...one is def. a noob one I'd say.

How are you utilizing 3 different auras? I tried using Mal/Grace/Haste but I don't have enough mana to reserve. Am i reading your guide wrong?

2nd question - I found Sin Trek last night. Would you say they are better for this build than Atziri because of the ES on them?

Any help would be appreciated! Love the build!
"
Furiousbeard wrote:
This build is amazing so far. I have two questions...one is def. a noob one I'd say.

How are you utilizing 3 different auras? I tried using Mal/Grace/Haste but I don't have enough mana to reserve. Am i reading your guide wrong?

2nd question - I found Sin Trek last night. Would you say they are better for this build than Atziri because of the ES on them?

Any help would be appreciated! Love the build!

Your first question is already answered on the previous page. Sin Trek are bad for this build.
You don't reserve Haste. And Sin Trek is a big hell no.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 13, 2019, 11:01:03 PM
Man I had such a lucky day today. 6L the chest and rolled 21/20 on Soulrend in the same evening. Things are getting...destroyed!!! Next up... Uber Elder!

Thanks for the guide, I'm using your build right now and it's really smooth.
Sorry for noob question but I can't use shield charge if I equipped a wand so should I use flame dash? And what support should I link flame dash with?
"
Mehar1992 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'm using your build right now and it's really smooth.
Sorry for noob question but I can't use shield charge if I equipped a wand so should I use flame dash? And what support should I link flame dash with?
Faster Casting. You can't use shield charge with a wand.

Yesterday I asked BlRTH if he can record Shaper and Uber Elder fights, he was kind enough to provide this footage: Shaper Guardians+The Shaper / Elder Guardians+Uber Elder [Community video by BlRTH]. Timestamps in the video description. Enjoy! =)
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 14, 2019, 4:14:27 AM
Hi.... Why nobody talk about Cherrubim's Maleficence??
I think is a very good chest to this build.
Thks
"
Alberto_Wolf wrote:
Hi.... Why nobody talk about Cherrubim's Maleficence??
I think is a very good chest to this build.
Thks

You can use it, cherrubim's is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info