[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
the gem links show both auras under the leveling (MoM, no EB) build. thanks for clarifying.

For MoM+EB you only reserve Grace, not Haste. Haste is just for Vaal Haste. And it's quite optional IMO, ,if you're short on gem sockets.
For pure MoM you wouldn't want to reserve any mana. 25% at most.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 13, 2019, 2:49:12 PM
Great, thanks for your help.
Has anyone unveiled the required crafting recipes for the endgame one-handed-weapon yet? I'm getting so few betrayel encounters I feel like unlocking these recipe ranks is going to take forever :D
"
"
afryzalfd wrote:
Just switched to EB build. I have some questions. Should I keep the Essence Worm? Or can I change it to a rare ring? Also ehat are the best auras to reserve our mana with? Thanks.

Ya don't use Essence Worm with EB, ditch it.

What about using The Pariah instead on the EB build? The ring also gives +2 gem levels to Malevolence and with a blue socket we get +100 ES and 10% attack and cast speed "for free" since we don't really have to worry about reserving mana anymore.
Hello again.

The end-game Sai Dagger you made in PoB is not possible to make, you cant stack both Spell dmg and chaos dmg, you can only have one of them.

This is what i came up with

Last edited by Cadshadow on Mar 13, 2019, 5:47:19 PM
Perfect dagger dude.
Hello there,

awesome guide - I build a hybrid version of your two guides. without EB currently.

I was wondering in what way Soulrend would be influendcey by Amplify (10% inc Aoe, 20% inc area dmg). Does the Soulrend aoe benefit from it?
"
razerion_ger wrote:
Hello there,

awesome guide - I build a hybrid version of your two guides. without EB currently.

I was wondering in what way Soulrend would be influendcey by Amplify (10% inc Aoe, 20% inc area dmg). Does the Soulrend aoe benefit from it?

Soulrend has an AoE tag, but doesn't deal area damage.

The projectile chaos damage isn't AoE, the DoT isn't AoE. The only part that is an AoE is the hit that applies the DoT.
As you probably noticed, even if ennemies aren't hit by the projectile they can suffer from the DoT. It's because there is an invisible area around the projectile that applies the DoT.

TL;DR : Soulrend won't benefit from area damage, and getting inc. AoE would only help applying the DoT in a bigger zone, but the area is already big enough to apply the DoT between each projectile so it wouldn't help much. It also makes Conc. Effect a really bad support cause you'll reduce the area that applies the DoT between each projectile and wouldn't gain damage at all.
I know that this is going to look liek a nub question, but where does the strength come from to wield the unique shields that the guides present as options? They each require 100+ strength, but the passives only amount to just under 70.

Are we looking for strength on gear? Or is there an ability I don't realize that allows for something?

Thank you.
"
Cadshadow wrote:

This is what i came up with

How much did that cost to make?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info