[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
demoswet wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:
so far build feels OKish. dmg is there, survivability is still lacking a bit so I kinda miss that i didnt do ocultist CI but whatever now.

thanks !

I feel very safe. Just 3k life + MoM 2k mana. Im not even going for EB, because I can have 1k+ES without any investment and Soulrend can leech ES.
Just gonna put aura in essence worm, get phase acrobatics, and will have somethink like 5k life and 2k mana. That will be enough.

man I have almost 4.5k life and 2k mana and I feel squishy :D
edit: to bude tím, že já chodím už mapy, kde to občas i bolí. expení bylo super easy a snad jsem umřel 2x za celou dobu a to sem byl prostě línéj se vyhnout skillům. nebál bych se s tím na HC.

na 5L mám občas trochu potíže se single targetem (alva), ale to půjde nahoru.
Last edited by Hollycz on Mar 10, 2019, 2:46:29 PM
I'm confused with your gem setup of EB version of build:

1L: Vaal Grace

1L: Vaal Haste

1L: Malevolence Aura

You don't have enaugh mana reduction to use all of them. Why put all 3 in setup?
I see people posting that they use Swift Affliction with soul rend. I dont think that's a good idea at all, the duration is already incredibly short to then shorten it what that just seems counter productive.

I'm having success with swapping swift affliction for unleash. given the fact that you dont need to spam soul rend to clear you're always taking advantage of it
Very nice guide so far, Syreith.

I have been working towards the MoM build, which is running quite good.
However I am planning to switch to CI after level 70 or so, the new changes to Trickster in the respect seems like a lot of fun to me.

You did have a work in progress PoB, but I think the last update of PoB has broken the import. Any change you could update the link, and possible extend the section?
Path of Building tree got ruined from recent update. :'(
I just respeced into the eldrich battery version of the build and I feel very strong right now. Damage was never an issue but I had to play a bit defensive with the Life+MoM build.

Now with the evasion and ghost shrouds I feel almost invincible, currently in T8 maps and will update when I get into higher tier red maps.
so far it's going very well soulrend + bane on trickster, for leveling is suuuper good. my question is in the late game, because of the duration of soulrend maybe it would be better to just use for clear and bane for single target? or a staff +gems two 6l, but I think this would make defenses weak. anyway we will see until later league. thanks for the build I was very doubtful at the my beginning builds plains

my guear so far, swap to EB now

Spoiler
got lucky in this league start, sold my tabula and bought this chest for 20c

sorry for the englesherino
"
kileras12 wrote:
I'm confused with your gem setup of EB version of build:

1L: Vaal Grace

1L: Vaal Haste

1L: Malevolence Aura

You don't have enaugh mana reduction to use all of them. Why put all 3 in setup?

In the EB build, you use two auras: Malevolence and Grace. Both reserve all your mana.

On the other hand, the Vaal versions, Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste consume souls. They don't need mana and can be used anytime you have enough souls.

Can anyone help me i dont know what skill point put next un The tree because its start at level 90 can u put lower levels?
"
OhMiO wrote:
Can anyone help me i dont know what skill point put next un The tree because its start at level 90 can u put lower levels?

Look the "Leveling guide - trees, items, skill gems, alternative labyrinths, leveling video" section -> leveling trees. there you have all skill tree updates you need. or what do you mean?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info