[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

keeping clarity level 1?
"
cryyyy wrote:
keeping clarity level 1?
Level 20. Don't mind the reserved mana, some nodes were taken to compensate for it.
Thank you for this build - it's my league starter and I'm having a great time. Switch to SR/Bane as soon as I could during levelling and although it's probably not as insane as some of the levelling strats, I found it great fun and have had no issues clearing at all.

Looking forward to seeing how this build develops as the league does. It would be great to see feedback concerning map completion, end-game grinds, etc, to know whether these things are feasible with iterations of this build and at what investment cost.
We can't use Ahn's Heritage since we dont have required strength... rip
"
Syreith wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:
What would be better for EB build? Rare with pure evasion or evasion/shield? Except chest and helmet, which are obvious ofc
The hybrid shield+helm and high evasion chest give you more than enough es, get as much evasion as you can on all other rares.

"
raigorino wrote:
How do you think this is going to do against uber elder with enough investment? Would a staff be better for this encounter?

Most probably gonna work, can't really tell at that point. Staff is a no-no. Better go with 2 rare wands if you don't want to use shield.

Are you sure that even hybrid shield is needed, i got enough es from these items? Btw my damage feels kinda weak against bosses ( amazing against everything else ), but i'm only 4 link. Is it really worth to use temporal chains, they also slow our dot damage?
Last edited by Profatum on Mar 10, 2019, 7:51:07 AM
Hello could you update ES CI Version of Trickster build? Tree is not working with new POB, I see its under construction but before tree update it was there, hmm
Last edited by halogencik on Mar 10, 2019, 9:08:58 AM
"
Profatum wrote:
Spoiler
"
Syreith wrote:
"
Profatum wrote:
What would be better for EB build? Rare with pure evasion or evasion/shield? Except chest and helmet, which are obvious ofc
The hybrid shield+helm and high evasion chest give you more than enough es, get as much evasion as you can on all other rares.

"
raigorino wrote:
How do you think this is going to do against uber elder with enough investment? Would a staff be better for this encounter?

Most probably gonna work, can't really tell at that point. Staff is a no-no. Better go with 2 rare wands if you don't want to use shield.

Are you sure that even hybrid shield is needed, i got enough es from these items? Btw my damage feels kinda weak against bosses ( amazing against everything else ), but i'm only 4 link. Is it really worth to use temporal chains, they also slow our dot damage?

It may seem enough now, but once you raise your health pool with more nodes and better life rolls on your gear, it won't be. Hybrid shield is the easiest accessible method to get that es. Evasion+es+life hybrid shield should be the best choice.

Temporal Chains make your damage over time effects expire slower on enemies cursed by it, but the damage per second remains unchainged. This makes our dot from Soulrend stay for a little bit longer, resulting in a tiny bit more overall damage done if we don't reapply it fast enough. This effectively works like skill effect duration.

Edit: In pob, go to calcs->damage taken section. Hover with your mouse over Mind over Matter and see how much life can be protected with your current energy shield or mana. This calculation effectively says how much life you can have in one-shot situation so that both pools will get drained to 0 together. You want to have a bit more es than needed.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 10, 2019, 8:27:38 AM
I am playing this build, too (hcssf).
I prefer to use Soulrend most time, cause it kills offscreen so i can run, cast, run and while i move forward, it still kill enemies. Bane is more static.. using it only on hard enemies.
Both still at 4 Link.
Don't believe the Hype!
What do you think of Perfect Form Body Armour?
Thank you for the awesome build! Just made it to maps and im destroying everything. I noticed you switched a gem to Arcane Surge. Is this for the cast speed and mana regen? And do we keep the gem level on par with the soulrend mana cost?
uwu?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info