[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

The rare weapon crafting section got updated, I changed few of the mods, overall dps increase.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 10, 2019, 5:16:55 PM
when are you going to finish your CI build section? any eta yet?
Using your guide as a starter, its been awesome so far.

What's your thought on replacing the wither totems with blight totems, and using a Spreading Rot? I find my single target damage skyrocketed using one jewel and plopping two-three blight totems on top of a boss.
"
Syreith wrote:
The rare weapon crafting section got updated, I changed few of the mods, overall dps increase.

for crafted weapons would trigger a socketed gem, then socketing essence drain be a pretty large dps increase?
"
ttomcatto wrote:
Not really, I may delete it soon. Too many things to keep track on.

"
RythTheYoshi wrote:

What's your thought on replacing the wither totems with blight totems, and using a Spreading Rot? I find my single target damage skyrocketed using one jewel and plopping two-three blight totems on top of a boss.

Awesome idea, thank you very much for sharing this.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Syreith wrote:

for crafted weapons would trigger a socketed gem, then socketing essence drain be a pretty large dps increase?
You can try it and share with us, I don't have the mod unlocked. However the icd is 5s, so... it may not be that good.
Is Kintsugi your top chest piece choice for the EB version? I'm leaning heavily towards buying that.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
"
Syreith wrote:
"
ttomcatto wrote:
Not really, I may delete it soon. Too many things to keep track on.

on noes! pls dont :) i would really apreciate to have this option availible - or are there strong arguments against it?
"
gkp123 wrote:
Is Kintsugi your top chest piece choice for the EB version? I'm leaning heavily towards buying that.
I just bought one for myself(35c 5L in hardcore). The 20% less damage taken will be only active for the first hit you receive and then go on icd for 4 seconds(recently). But if you haven't been hit recently, it will reduce all damage which doesn't hit(examples: lab saws, shaper vortex balls). The more evasion you have, the better this chest works. If you want something more consistent, cloak of defiance is an excellent option, cherrubim's maleficence gives nice offensive boost, cospri's will gives +1 curse. Fox's fortune is also good. Qotf for movement speed. Just pick whatever you like.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 10, 2019, 6:43:14 PM
"
RythTheYoshi wrote:

How do the totems survive?
"
Syreith wrote:
"
gkp123 wrote:
I just bought one for myself(35c 5L in hardcore). The 20% less damage taken will be only active for the first hit you receive and then go on icd for 4 seconds(recently). But if you haven't been hit recently, it will reduce all damage which doesn't hit(examples: lab saws, shaper vortex balls). The more evasion you have, the better this chest works. If you want something more consistent, cloak of defiance is an excellent option, cherrubim's maleficence gives nice offensive boost, cospri's will gives +1 curse. Fox's fortune is also good. Qotf for movement speed. Just pick whatever you like.

what would be your go-to's in a ci build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info