[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

This build is awesome, made a few changes from my ED Contagion trickster and it's wayyyyy faster and smoother
Your leveling Skill Games suggest a 2 Curse Bane from level 28.

That wont work before you reach Doom Whispers around level 40/50?
"
return33 wrote:
Your leveling Skill Games suggest a 2 Curse Bane from level 28.

That wont work before you reach Doom Whispers around level 40/50?

You can use Controlled Destruction instead of Temporal Chains/Enfeeble until you get your second curse.
How do you think this is going to do against uber elder with enough investment? Would a staff be better for this encounter?
What would be better for EB build? Rare with pure evasion or pure shield or evasion/shield? Except chest and helmet, which are obvious ofc
Last edited by Profatum on Mar 10, 2019, 5:25:22 AM
deleted
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 10, 2019, 5:31:39 AM
"
Profatum wrote:
What would be better for EB build? Rare with pure evasion or evasion/shield? Except chest and helmet, which are obvious ofc
The hybrid shield+helm and high evasion chest give you more than enough es, get as much evasion as you can on all other rares.

"
raigorino wrote:
How do you think this is going to do against uber elder with enough investment? Would a staff be better for this encounter?

Most probably gonna work, can't really tell at that point. Staff is a no-no. Better go with 2 rare wands if you don't want to use shield.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 10, 2019, 5:31:31 AM
Started this build and I'm loving it so far.

One thing that confuses me... for the Life+MoM build you mention that we are going to use Ahn's shield. The shield requires alot of strength, but the PoB-link is nowhere near that requirement.

I understand that we need to stack that somewhere. But would be great if you mention that in the guide VERY CLEARLY.

Hi and thanks a lot for this build.
Im kinda new for this type of builds so i have 1 (maybe stupid)question if u can help me.What u think about Cloak of Defiance in MoM+EB build?There is no res or hp,but huge amount of evasion+ES,mana,MoM's toughness and 1 free point.
This "10% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life" is scary me cuz of EB.
Last edited by Baredis on Mar 10, 2019, 6:30:53 AM
"
Izbit wrote:
Started this build and I'm loving it so far.

One thing that confuses me... for the Life+MoM build you mention that we are going to use Ahn's shield. The shield requires alot of strength, but the PoB-link is nowhere near that requirement.

I understand that we need to stack that somewhere. But would be great if you mention that in the guide VERY CLEARLY.

There is three +30 Strength nodes close to the main tree - "Physique" , "Might" and "Prowess".Also your gear can provide strength like amber amulet,agate amulet,citrine amulet,onyx amulet or you can craft strengt on crafting bench.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info