[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Hola, soy nuevo en el juego. no puedo abrir lo que dejen aparece ''espectaculo de show/spoiler'' pero no me muestra nada, que hago?
PoB updated with skill gems/new shadow starting area will need yet ANOTHER update on the PoB links. Sorry OP!
I really like this build so far! EASY leveling with Bane... I have a few questions if you dont mind?

How would Cherrubim's Maleficence work if you have to push? - Queen of the Forest is nice for faster clearing.. You could even hit 1500 evasion with it?

Which stats would you prioritize on the possible unique dagger?

When are you planning on completing the ES build? I think with the new nodes it could be huge!

Thanks for your time ;)
Pretty much have never made an ES build. Would this be new league friendly or do I need to go life based?

Gaining 5% of your evasion as ES every second if hit sounds damn amazing.
I updated the PoB for the new release and altered the build just slightly.

https://pastebin.com/RpP5UnzM

That's just for the tree... I barely put any gear on it.
Nostrademous
Maybe a dumb question, but... how do you get EC for the CWDT IC? (actually, this question applies to a lot of builds I see here with those gem links but with no actual way of gaining those charges)

Also, fine build, having a blast with it so far.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
Last edited by yajnaji on Mar 9, 2019, 4:24:15 PM
"
yajnaji wrote:
Maybe a dumb question, but... how do you get EC for the CWDT IC? (actually, this question applies to a lot of builds I see here with those gem links but with no actual way of gaining those charges)

Also, fine build, having a blast with it so far.

Depending on which build are you following, we can get endurance charges from Overpowered (between witch and Shadow). Those will be consumed by the IC, but even if you don't have that... we stil have some inc. skill duration. Its a low duration, I agree, but it makes worth using CwdT-IC
can you beat uber elder with this? do you recommend another build for ue?
Anyone have advice on crafting a nice dagger? I've never played spell caster let alone chaos dot. Any good fossil combos/bases I should know about
Video: Day 2 progress, T2 Strand map run

I managed to get decent evasion chest so I went directly for eldritch battery. Will respec from swift killer when I do my uber lab. Unleash is really fun for clearing.

Tomorrow morning I will fix all path of building links and will add a section for rare weapon crafting. Some stats you should aim for are:
-% spell damage
-% increased chaos damage
-% increased damage over time
-+x% to non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier
-cast speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info