[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Essem wrote:
Is there a stun immunity somewhere, feels like it will need it. Cause Soulrend is super slow to cast. guess u have to go kaoms roots?

This is an evasion/ES build... you evade/dodge/block enemies. There's no need for kaom's (with unwavering stance it would negate the whole point of being evasion based)

Remember that this is a ranged build. Don't facetank and cast from afar. My tooltip cast speed of Soulrend is 0.65s and I one shot packs. There's no special need of extra cast speed somewhere other the skill points we get naturally from the tree.

If you are using soulrend in a 3L then you HAVE to use a +1 chaos wand. Better if you have a 4L and 5L is to go zoom zoom while leveling.
"
Essem wrote:
Is there a stun immunity somewhere, feels like it will need it. Cause Soulrend is super slow to cast. guess u have to go kaoms roots?
Escape Artist gives you stun immunity while you have ghost shrouds.
Loving the build so far. Only just started doing maps but it has been a breeze with soulrend and bane.
Just wondering if spell echo is worth putting in the 6l somewhere? Not sure which gem to remove though.
Just into white maps with this build, still on a 4L with garbage rares and Soulrend seems to do enough damage on T1-5 that Unleash can be used instead of Controlled Destruction. Screenwide clear and Bane + Wither provide the dps for tougher rares and bosses. I hope it will continue like this on a 5/6L into yellow and red maps for the quality of life it provides. The "normal" GMP Soulrend felt kind of clunky to me.
Hey. The 31 tree seems to not have any connection to some skill points. Thought i'd check to make sure i'm not stupid or missing something..

https://poeplanner.com/ABAAAEUAECYAAB-w2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHitNHIDHaCtUg2PZ2qbIxirBvI44Rd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUbcwFAkTbSaIVUuMNgAAAAAA

edit: nvm im retarded
Last edited by phen0meenal on Mar 9, 2019, 12:51:45 PM
I might be way off base here, but just trying unleash with soulrend.

Does the dot stack independently from different projectiles? It almost seems like it. With unleash you can hit with multiple projectiles on the same target and they just get oneshot.
"

It doesn't sound off base. I'm going to give it a try shortly. Over conc effect at least
3 blue sockets on belly of the beast?
"
achmedclaus wrote:
"

It doesn't sound off base. I'm going to give it a try shortly. Over conc effect at least

Its hard to tell for me since i have to take out efficacy, and the extra projectiles have less dmg too.
"
Essem wrote:
"
achmedclaus wrote:
"

Its hard to tell for me since i have to take out efficacy, and the extra projectiles have less dmg too.

It does not seem to have any effect on the dot damage from soulrend. It is definitely doing less damage than with conc effect, close to the same amount as neither gem. This is on a 3L atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info