[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

deleted
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 4:40:53 PM
"
1nfest wrote:
Have you given any thought to queen of the forest for the EB/mom version over kintsugi?
If you play in softcore and don't want the extra survivability, you can go for qotf. You will get +50% movement speed.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Considering blight CWC soulrend? i heard many ppl are planning for it.
May check it out tomorrow, sounds good for single target.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 4:40:45 PM
This shit will not work because SoulRend = 0.4 sec base duration now. WTF?
'Swift Affiction' redused this more...
Need Support gem 'Increase Duration' and duration nodes in Tree.
NoFlask damage in 6L with gems 20/20 = 50k or 72k with very bad defense (enemy mod ='Shaper/Guardian'). Buy-buy.
Is this also low life viable? Or is the benefit not enough to build around it? If it might be doable, could you post a possible pob?
Thanks a lot for the guide!
If I start tomorrow the league with this build should I stick to the MoM version? If I do that, how do I transition to the MoM+EB version? Do I just use my refund points? Thank you!
Sorry if this has been posted already but are you going to include leveling trees for each of the variations? The current one is aimed at Life+MoM specifically and also doesn't include Whispers of Doom for example.
So they are contemplating changing the shadow cluster again: (NOT CHANGED YET)

See here: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ayjblk/just_going_to_leave_this_here/

I think we can fix our tree like this:

So we gain a damage, area and projectile speed node like this and lose int node. Since we get the dex node under Fangs of the viper we also have to repair the skilltree abit down there this results in losing one str node and gaining a dex node. Let me know what u think.

haven't looked at changes for Life+MoM+EB tree.
Last edited by phexifa on Mar 7, 2019, 8:05:13 PM
Why your skill gem setup is different on each version? on has 3L and the other one has 1L 1L 1L. Is there any reason for this?
"
m1k3g0_1 wrote:
This shit will not work because SoulRend = 0.4 sec base duration now. WTF?
'Swift Affiction' redused this more...
Need Support gem 'Increase Duration' and duration nodes in Tree.
NoFlask damage in 6L with gems 20/20 = 50k or 72k with very bad defense (enemy mod ='Shaper/Guardian'). Buy-buy.

English?

It will work fine.
Can i follow the same trees for a essence drain contagion build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info