[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Hi! Great build, it has everything i want to try. Just a question, i find that both trees (Life+MoM and Life+MoM+EB) are exactly the same at lvl 100. Is this correct? I see no path to Eldritch Battery.

Thanks man ! keep up the great work!

EDIT: i think this was cuz the tree wasn't updated? or should we go to PoB for the actual tree?
Last edited by ukkosen on Mar 7, 2019, 1:53:40 PM
I'm working on a roadmap for this build and I can't find a way to get consistent source of onslaught.

Let's say I mule onslaught or get it from mercy mission. Naturally you can link it with FP or frost bomb later. But without taking any elemental damage nodes those spells aren't even close to oneshotting white mobs and require either +1 cold gems wand or investment from tree.

Since early chaos spells don't deal damage themselves and only apply DoT they don't proc onslaught.

I've looked into other early spells that get buffed with our first nodes on the skill tree(chaos and phys dmg) and the only such spell (not taking traps into cosidaration since you don't get onslaugh with them too) is EK. There are some issues with it though. Currently it takes me 2-4 hits to kill a white mob with it. While EK gets like 40% buff at lvl20 in 3.6, the lvl1 buff is only ~13%. I doubt it'll help much.

If you don't care about onlaught, I suggest going for Exposive trap + lesser poison for single target and contagion + arcane surge + void manipulation in +1 chaos wand for aoe. The contagion will one shot every white pack and you can spam Exposive trap to kill everything else.

Crazy blight buff at level might make it good too, but the onlaught buff question remains.
Hey, this is the build i will be starting out with.

Just a quick question will you be updating the leveling tree on the build for the second build?Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses
Build looks really cool, I am a bit of a newbie myself just started playing for real on betrayal. I wanted to know which skill gem we use for leveling in this build? I just looked soulrend up but I guess we cant know the required level until the expansion comes out?
"
Klimon wrote:

If you don't care about onlaught, I suggest going for Exposive trap + lesser poison for single target and contagion + arcane surge + void manipulation in +1 chaos wand for aoe. The contagion will one shot every white pack and you can spam Exposive trap to kill everything else.

Crazy blight buff at level might make it good too, but the onlaught buff question remains.

That's exactly what I'm going to do early game, just level with explosive trap and contagion+arcane_surge+void manipulation in +1 chaos wand and blight in +1 chaos wand aswell if I can get a second one. Not using onslaught.

at lvl12 using ED untill I get soulrend (at lvl 28 I believe) Also I think we get bane at lvl24
Last edited by phexifa on Mar 7, 2019, 2:49:05 PM
Still having a really hard time deciding between Occultist or Trickster but man this build looks like a great starter. Really looking forward to playing around with trickster things!
Why arcane surge in the EB guide? It won't work at all right?

And is Cerberus Limb really that good considering we don't benefit from the elemental damage and don't really leech that much since most dps is dots aside from the initial soulrend tick?
"
SxqPower wrote:
Why arcane surge in the EB guide? It won't work at all right?

And is Cerberus Limb really that good considering we don't benefit from the elemental damage and don't really leech that much since most dps is dots aside from the initial soulrend tick?

Correct, arcane surge isn't going to work with EB. Fixed it. Cerberus Limb is good only in combination with Lioneye's Remorse. The leech is not that great, but it's still something on top of the life regen and flask. This is a budget option, good hybrid shield and rare crafted weapon will give better results.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 4:18:24 PM
Considering blight CWC soulrend? i heard many ppl are planning for it.
Have you given any thought to queen of the forest for the EB/mom version over kintsugi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info