[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
phexifa wrote:
"
Syreith wrote:
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Banes Damage Looks Insane . What do u think about it ?
It's added to the main build now.

If we are using bane with 2 curses linked to it what gives us +1 curse limit?
Bane itself is not a curse, right? It scales off of curse effectiveness and inc. area nodes, but it does not count towards the curse limit.

"
Noxex22 wrote:
Could i ask you to make a CI occ version of the Sourend+Bane in pob, i knew its only a few small details, but tbh im not that good in therorycrafting, so i would rather follow someone guide instead of ruining it with my modifications.
It's added in the occultist section.

"
phexifa wrote:
It is but I think most people will start out first with Life+MoM farm some currency for items and then respec to the EB version. Idk if instantly going for EB version is efficient.
You need Kintsugi and at least some cheap 200es/50life shield+generic rare weapon to switch to MoM+EB. It's not more expensive, it just takes some time to find those items. The pure MoM version requires nothing special to work.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 1:18:54 PM
"
Syreith wrote:

Bane itself is not a curse, right? It scales off of curse effectiveness and inc. area nodes, but it does not count towards the curse limit.

Bane itself is a curse spell that applies curses linked to it.

Applied curses still follow the curse limit rules as I understand it.
"
phexifa wrote:
"
Syreith wrote:

Bane itself is a curse spell that applies curses linked to it.

Applied curses still follow the curse limit rules as I understand it.

Yes, it has the Curse tag because its damage component scales off of linked curses and curse effectiveness nodes. Bane itself is a spell that applies curses on casting, so it shouldn't count towards the curse limit. We have curse limit of 2, so we can socket 2 curses in Bane.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 1:27:44 PM
"
Syreith wrote:
We have curse limit of 2, so we can socket 2 curses in Bane.

Yes that is what I wanted to ask, what gives us the +1 curse limit so we have 2
The "Life+MoM+EB - 6k Life/3.2k ES @LVL90" PoB is totally different then what your writing about. Not the same ascendancy and the items your recommending is not the items being shown in PoB. Is it just my PoB?
Sorry to bother but the "Life+MoM+EB - 6k Life/3.2k ES @LVL90" Gem links section is the same as the one from the "Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses - 5.7k Life/2.5k Mana @LVL92".
Thank you for the hard work, I know the skills are correct in the PoB link.
"
schn4ppi wrote:
Sorry to bother but the "Life+MoM+EB - 6k Life/3.2k ES @LVL90" Gem links section is the same as the one from the "Life+MoM, Bane+2 Curses - 5.7k Life/2.5k Mana @LVL92".
Thank you for the hard work, I know the skills are correct in the PoB link.
I know about this, I'm still updating the section at the moment. All PoB links should be fine. Thank you for pointing it out. =)

"
phexifa wrote:
Yes that is what I wanted to ask, what gives us the +1 curse limit so we have 2
Whispers of Doom. Use the updated pob link.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 1:32:56 PM
deleted
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 1:32:19 PM
"
Syreith wrote:
Whispers of Doom. Use the updated pob link.

Sorry for bothering you so much, :D

Thanks
I dont see EB in the passive tree. Is it only in PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info