[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Looks like the CI version has a 7link for ED? Is that a mistake or placeholder for Soulwrend's damage?
I'm playing SSF, and thinking of going Swift Killer & Weave instead of Ghost Dance and Escape artist. This is due to not getting Overcharged from Intuitive Leap-jewel on SSF.

Am I an idiot or is this reasonable?
Last edited by Rongelol on Mar 8, 2019, 9:08:01 AM
"
Rongelol wrote:
I'm playing SSF, and thinking of going Swift Killer & Weave instead of Ghost Dance and Escape artist. This is due to not getting Overcharged from Intuitive Leap-jewel on SSF.

Am I an idiot or is this reasonable?
No, you can't do that. Use blood rage to generate frenzy charges or just don't use them at all.

"
Rongelol wrote:
Also, don't you want Malevolence linked with Soul Rend?
Malevolence is an aura and not a support gem, why would you want to link it with an active skill gem?
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 8, 2019, 9:08:41 AM
Sry, if someone asked it before, but... How do we apply all our curses, if we have only one extra curse effect?

Ah, i see: Bane doesnt count in that limit.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Last edited by NiobMordodrukow on Mar 8, 2019, 9:12:41 AM
trickster or occultist? which would be better for tanking and mapping?
What kind of affixes would we be aiming for on a crafted weapon?
Also, another question:
"
30% of the incoming damage is drained from our energy shield pool

But EB says "Spend ES before mana for Skill costs" It doesnt protect us via MoM, isnt it?
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
One problem I'm concerned with, is Soulrend dot lasts for .40 seconds, but with skill duration from tree this goes up to .50 seconds. Our cast rate becomes faster than this (about .4 WITHOUT Escape Artist, which is up to 36% faster cast rate). So a lot of our dot will be wasted :/
Thanks a lot for this, buddy. This is a really nice build guide.

Cheers!
deleted
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 8, 2019, 10:14:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info