[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Hello

This is the first time im actually playing poe and not quitting after 3 days and im loving it, this build makes me want to play this game all days.

But im having a problem i want to upgrade my build but i dont know how to 21k dps tooltip and that is without greater multiple projectiles, what do i upgrade. And i've seen people here using the legendary helmet the diadem is it worth it?

Please help me i have open profile so check my char. Will love any feedback :)
"
droljo66 wrote:
Hello

This is the first time im actually playing poe and not quitting after 3 days and im loving it, this build makes me want to play this game all days.

But im having a problem i want to upgrade my build but i dont know how to 21k dps tooltip and that is without greater multiple projectiles, what do i upgrade. And i've seen people here using the legendary helmet the diadem is it worth it?

Please help me i have open profile so check my char. Will love any feedback :)

Dont trust the ingame tooltip, get path of building and import your character there. I also noticed in your talent tree that you are wasting 1 talent point, you can reach EB with just 4 point if you go from the other side and use that point in revenge of the hunted. To improve your damage you need to get better weapons. See if 2x wands with spell power, cast speed, non ailment chaos damage multi and chaos damage + chaos skill increased duration mod are better than your current setup.

Hey I'm probably going to get a 6-link as my next upgrade and i can't decide between Kintsugi and Zodiac Leather.

I'm running a 5-Link Kintsugi at the moment. Kintsugi is 1 Ex cheaper if I buy it and it's easier to get good rolls as well.
Don't know how to link my gear but i'm running the EB+MoM with double wands, atziris boots and diadem.
Can i use this wand?
42% increased Spell Damage
+35% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier??
craftedCan have multiple Crafted Modifiers
craftedTrigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill
crafted30% increased Damage over Time
crafted61% increased Spell Damage
crafted13% increased Cast Speed
crafted10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy
Just Changed over my setup since mine was abit all over the place

got 3ex budget what should i upgrade / change
"
MainteS wrote:
Hey I'm probably going to get a 6-link as my next upgrade and i can't decide between Kintsugi and Zodiac Leather.

I'm running a 5-Link Kintsugi at the moment. Kintsugi is 1 Ex cheaper if I buy it and it's easier to get good rolls as well.
Don't know how to link my gear but i'm running the EB+MoM with double wands, atziris boots and diadem.

Depends on the mods of the Zodiac Leather and how much EV/ES it gives you. Kintsugi has some nice defensive bonuses as well though so it's up to you. The Perfect Form is also a very nice chest so something else to consider if you want free Phase Acrobatics.

"
Apchiu wrote:
Can i use this wand?
Spoiler
42% increased Spell Damage
+35% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier??
craftedCan have multiple Crafted Modifiers
craftedTrigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill
crafted30% increased Damage over Time
crafted61% increased Spell Damage
crafted13% increased Cast Speed
crafted10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy

Yes, it will be a good multimod wand to use.

"
Mjc92 wrote:
Just Changed over my setup since mine was abit all over the place

got 3ex budget what should i upgrade / change

Check your messages, I responded to yours.
Currently trying this build as my first SSF league entry.

Having a blast so far.

That being said, I got ride of MOM & EB and went for Acrobatics.
=> With Atziri's boots & Saffell , im at 65% spell dodge + 17% spellblock, + 40% dodge, without flask. It feels better tbh.

Looking forward to get a 6L for my eva chest and improved crap gloves.

Thanks for the guide anyway, great ressource.

These are my current items

I changed to the diadem when i respecced to the eb part of this build, but obviously I don't need to put the point for eb so it saves some points.

I figured onslaught boots would be a must have considering how important onslaught is for the author of the build, so I can get damage jewels instead and use a shield with damage.

The armor I posted on a previous page. It increases my damage by a lot, but I fear the lack of straight up evasion doesn't synergize with the ascendencies.

Anyway, my question is about socketing the diadem. Am i supposed to have grace, haste and malevolence running at the same time? I can't get the reserved mana. I tried with and without the essence worm, and even with a conquers efficiency. I would love to spend all my mana as the energy shield is pretty much endless.

Any gear suggestions are also welcome, I am moderately rich. I don't really feel like I am lacking in anything though, I killed the shaper without dying earlier today.

Hey guys, I'm lv85 and a few questions on essence worm ring. On ps4 the ring is really rare atm, the only one on with it would not let it go for 60c. So I'm trying to figure out how good is the ring / malevolence?

Spoiler

My gear is in the spoiler. I just don't want to spend over 60c for something if I could use my chaos in other places atm. If the ring + gem is pretty huge then I don't mind.

I haven't ventured out into trying to craft a better dagger, tbh I'm not 100% sure how since I haven't researched into it yet. MoM, haven't gone for EB yet, again on ps4 so finding decent items can be hard
Last edited by Blueblue013 on Apr 7, 2019, 11:00:58 PM
"
mkisby wrote:
I changed to the diadem when i respecced to the eb part of this build, but obviously I don't need to put the point for eb so it saves some points.

I figured onslaught boots would be a must have considering how important onslaught is for the author of the build, so I can get damage jewels instead and use a shield with damage.

The armor I posted on a previous page. It increases my damage by a lot, but I fear the lack of straight up evasion doesn't synergize with the ascendencies.

Anyway, my question is about socketing the diadem. Am i supposed to have grace, haste and malevolence running at the same time? I can't get the reserved mana. I tried with and without the essence worm, and even with a conquers efficiency. I would love to spend all my mana as the energy shield is pretty much endless.

Any gear suggestions are also welcome, I am moderately rich. I don't really feel like I am lacking in anything though, I killed the shaper without dying earlier today.

There was a tree posted within the past few pages about focusing around aura effect. Since your body armor gives little ES with the Trickster ascendency, you should look into that and doing mana reservations to get Discipline along with 3 of Haste/Grace/Malevolence/Zealotry. Obviously, these all need to be socketed in the Diadem which it seems you don't have placed there.

You should try for Uber Elder if you were able to clear Shaper. Could always go for double crafted weapons or a crafted bow if you want to push for more DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info