[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
ryanp660 wrote:
hey there, im looking at playing the occultist variant, and im just wondering why you chose to take the righteous army/spiritual aid wheel? I'm fairly new to playing witch/ chaos dmg builds so I'm just curious as the benefit it brings.

thanks

"Spiritual Aid: Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you".

That's why it's good :)
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Banes Damage Looks Insane . What do u think about it ?
It's added to the main build now.
"
Syreith wrote:
"
Besovskii wrote:
Why occultist LL not CI?
Switching between LL and CI is the matter of 5 skill points. You get 30% more spell damage, one purity and clarity aura for going LL.

Hi first of all thanks for your build, it looks awsome and fun to play.

Could i ask you to make a CI occ version of the Sourend+Bane in pob, i knew its only a few small details, but tbh im not that good in therorycrafting, so i would rather follow someone guide instead of ruining it with my modifications.

Soulrend seems like im might be lackluster in single target, so with the addition of bane it should be pretty decent for boss killing right?
Obviously not a miner damage, but should be fine.
Last edited by Noxex22 on Mar 7, 2019, 12:29:55 PM
"
Syreith wrote:
"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Banes Damage Looks Insane . What do u think about it ?
It's added to the main build now.

If we are using bane with 2 curses linked to it what gives us +1 curse limit?
Why are you guys talking about ES leech being wasted with MoM? Eldrich Battery doesn't means ES leech is wasted. What am I missing?
deleted
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 7, 2019, 12:42:40 PM
"
Why are you guys talking about ES leech being wasted with MoM? Eldrich Battery doesn't means ES leech is wasted. What am I missing?

Life+MoM does not equal Life+MoM+EB :P
"
phexifa wrote:
"

Ahh well...I thought it was a given. It's a better build /set up.
Pros and cons between this and ED/Contagion?
"
"
phexifa wrote:
"

Ahh well...I thought it was a given. It's a better build /set up.

It is but I think most people will start out first with Life+MoM farm some currency for items and then respec to the EB version. Idk if instantly going for EB version is efficient.
Last edited by phexifa on Mar 7, 2019, 1:10:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info