Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

"
LastMagus wrote:
so Delve, which is the best thing to happen to POE imo, is going to be even harder to play and more expensive to farm than last league. why... i thought delving was supposed to be an alternative to the boredom that has become endgame mapping.

not much of an alternative if i have to spend a ton of currency and do a ton of maps just for some low level delves.

I think the same way as many already said that nerfing sulphite scarabs is wrong and it will push away so many players from delving ...Sulphite scarabs should be more availible dont see any reason for nerfing them.During the end of Betrayal the price of those scarabs was already pretty high now it might be even worst.
I hope GGG reconsider this,because for so many of us Delve legue was the best legue so far and delving in general was such a challange and something alse to do when bored.Acheaving deep delving will become so hard nearly impossible with lack of sulphite and nerfing sulphite scarabs ....
With all the nerfs why not remove betrayal? As I wont play any of their encounters since they will have little to no reward now...

If we keep making grand decisions like this POE will be as good as diablo 3 in no time

Oh And the delve nerf....Come on there are players who literally cant delve, the guys you nerfed game so they can acquire more gear/wealth.... Good job guys times two.
Last edited by dimdim2006 on Feb 22, 2019, 10:01:53 AM
Welcome to the path of nerf!

I never got to level 95+, in that league I managed to get almost 98, so GGG comes to me and it ends with grace, because it does not take that damn 10% death penalty and increase experience needed to reach 100.

Another thing, will continue to give support for forum xbox and progress the things mentioned in the FAQ?
"
PromaG wrote:
I still have a hope that my 150 pure breachstones in stash will open with old experience values after betrayal going to core...In other case I will explode here with real hate/angryness on forum (because i farm them more than month for upcoming league last levels character leveling) and if not this will be like GGG erase 2/3 of them from my stash and waste my hundreds of hours I spend of making them...

I have some stones too. But I think they need to be used or sold ASAP. Anyway they will not only be lowered to exp % gains, and ilvl, they will also loose mobs density.

Remember strand?
Last edited by DarkJen on Feb 22, 2019, 10:22:18 AM
"
PromaG wrote:
Who remove my posts in this topic?

And then remove my next post about removing previously posts?

That was "ugly" move and will be remembered by me.I will not forget...Don't want to write anything here again - it's a lost of time...GGG don't lisen fans - dot.

Really? Remove?
☣ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 ☣

«𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙» — Diablo II LoD Manual
While people put efford for running sulphite scarabs and rest telling sulphite gain is too low, they even nerf those scarabs more...
Bah, who cares. Another set of mindless encounters. Too many of them already.
"
PromaG wrote:

I still have a hope that my 150 pure breachstones in stash will open with old experience values after betrayal going to core...In other case I will explode here with real hate/angryness on forum (because i farm them more than month for upcoming league last levels character leveling) and if not this will be like GGG erase 2/3 of them from my stash and waste my hundreds of hours I spend of making them...

No. They will be nerfed, like announced. Less experience, less monsters density. Sooo... You have two options now. First, sell out your soon worthless breachstones and buy something cute for gained currency or use them all to fast level some other char to level 100 and earn some currency by selling portals. In the meantime you can explode with real hate and angryness anyway, as... this is definitely not the end of nerfs. What you play? Necromancer? Very interesting indeed :P
"
Qarl wrote:
EXP nerf

LEVELS ARE STUPID.

Trying to get around that stupidity, is why EVERYTHING that improves EXP is valuable.

Stop learning the wrong lesson.

Stones were great because it let players that weren't streamer slave merchant trader speed meta no lifers actually make money without raping other players for once.

EVERYTHING in this damn game is a trade gate.

I know you all know all this, and half of you will defend it because brainwashed. (Pairwise conditioned response, specifically.)

I can't decide if GGG themselves are malevolent or ignorant. But it's one of the two.

They systemically scour the rules for anything that advantages casual players or annoys the trader streamer elite and erase it. Cynicism demands I conclude this is griefing and greed. But my compassionate side wants to believe they are merely fools.

/me being ignored or yelled at by fanboys in 3... 2... 1...
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Feb 22, 2019, 11:00:59 AM
This could potentially be it for me and POE. If syndicate members do not get the nerf bat, then I am out.

I cant play a game that already has unpredictable one shots, where that is intensified to the level discussed here. It wont be fun. And it sounds like there will no longer be a way to "turn off the mechanic" like we had this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info