Players:
Path of skipping content

--- Equals ---
Developpers:
Path of void

Players:
Path of looking elsewhere

--- Analogy ---
This looks pretty much like a break up. The guy makes lots of promises but still can't get to the root of the problem: listening to what the girl has to say. She already has another bf btw. Hee protecc, but hee also attacc. But most importantely, hee sends troo orgasms through her cracc.
Last edited by FiegmundL on Feb 22, 2019, 12:56:34 AM
i am not fund of betrayal going core, but it was clear from the starte when you announced scarab slots in the stashm that it would go core. So you should just have called it a normal expansion too the core game, as this was intended all along.
A few more thoughts:

Shuffling of members without breaking connections COULD be ok depending on how they're shuffled. If they fix the rewards so fortifications and transportation rewards aren't garbage it might be worth getting the 4 leaders rewards + Catarina drops. We'll have to wait and see how they do it. Add better loot to Catarina's drop table as well please!

I 100% unlocked all recipes in Betrayal but without using Aisling to cheese my last few missing recipes it would have been near impossible despite the fact that I played ten million hours this league. I really hope you continue to allow us to use Aisling this way or you're going to have a lot of unhappy customers. Please also add a function to view unlearned recipes at the crafting table. All of us had to view a third party website to check our unlocks and that's stupid.
It was obvious Betrayal was going core from the get go. Reasons:

1) Massive asset investment. You're not going to do that much voice and art work then throw it away in 3 months.

2) Masters removed. They had other long term plans for the master characters. (Miss old Vegan's voice compared to the new whiny schmuck.)

3) TEN CENT BOUGHT GGG. Half the point of this league was to introduce an ethnically Asian protagonist to help market the game in China. There is no way Jun is ever getting removed.

Overall I am actually excited to give Standard a chance in March (my time is limited and can't play next league anyway). There is now so much to do and explore. This is definitely PoE's golden age.
Last edited by mjinspace on Feb 22, 2019, 1:03:45 AM
Better make delve cost low as fuck 's all I'm saying, if I can't delve in PoE guess I'll find some other game with some other form of delving since you fucking pigeonhole delving below 300 in sulphite scarab rotations.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 22, 2019, 1:06:26 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
The chance for encountering a master has been increased, and the other masters will be as common as they were in 3.5.0. In maps, overall master encounters have been increased from a 33% to a 40% chance. Again, the integration of Betrayal does not reduce the chance of the other options occurring.

A number of changes are being made to the Mastermind encounter, predominantly making the fight easier. Completing the fight no longer resets your entire Syndicate, but reshuffles the organisation and removes one rank from each member.

Overall the goal is to make the cycle of Syndicate encounters, Safehouses and Mastermind appealing to players, and the correct way to play. By flattening aberrant rewards, and making the cycle more efficient, we want to make the most fun, varied, and complete experience also the most rewarding and one players are happy to repeat. We do not expect that reality will match our exact vision on just the first iteration, but we are committed to ongoing changes to match the goal we want.

Ok, so first is the master encounter going up from 33% to 40%. 33% split in 4 is 8.25 and 40% split in 5 is 8 so it might in fact be a small nerf if you run more than a hundred maps.

Second: completing the fight no longer resets entire syndicate but reshuffles it??? Is this GGG saying they want the reset to stay but renamed it to reshuffle? Cause that's what this sounds like.

Third: they nerf both encounter and reward rate of betrayal (as per usual of past leagues). So now most incentive for casual player with a life will be gone. On top of that we do not know if the crafts we unlocked this league will reset next league. If it does, they will be even harder to unlock and be tied to even more rng. Plus they will only become available after act 8, so enjoy leveling your first character with shitty gear.

I do not expect that reality will match your vision as per this post you have all but given your vision on it, making it unclear for a manifesto. Will look forward to the new skills and reworks, but this integration is bad and not casual player friendly at all. Very out of touch concerning the crafting experience GGG.
during betrayal league, the devaluation of chaos orbs was quite high, one of the reasons being the limited use of high amounts of chaos orbs on crafting.
powerful mods were, as makes total sense, pretty much only accessible by using exalts or divines.

to counter the devaluation of chaos orbs though, it might be an option to make a few, but of course not all, of the exalt crafting recipes use like 120c instead.

just a thought.

best wishes :)
"
Snyperx wrote:
u still can delve, just do more maps ... ^,^
100% agree, i got to depth 361 in ssf this league 1 month ago, and i didnt even bother with sulphite scarabs!

secondly, people need to stop whining without having the full picture, i am pretty sure there will be new ways to get sulphite in 3.6
Last edited by JinLee1337 on Feb 22, 2019, 1:22:09 AM
We want to delve more and get easier sulphite spawns pls while also running the new content. Now it's actually pretty hard for a casual player who plays ~2-3 hrs per day to get above depth 250..
And that's frustrating.
Way off the mark with this - Betrayal isn't as good as it was made out to be and it's clear the community want to be able to Delve or at least pick what mechanic they want to be focused on, not be told the way to play the game..

Still time to fix it, please listen to the players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info