Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

Zero good merits to be found in this post. Nothing actually benefits the player experience here....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I farmed from day 1 trying to get the, "+1 to additional totems" veiled mod, and did not stop until I finally got it, very , very late in the league.

I actually acquired every single veiled mod in the game at every tier, in the process of farming to get this mod.

I was expecting this craft to go to Standard, as was previously mentioned by someone at GGG. (I'd link the quote, but I'd have to dig for it to find it)

If I can't use this craft on my Standard gear and characters, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

You have to know, misleading your player-base like this is not cool. It makes for a very bad player experience.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Zero good merits to be found in this post. Nothing actually benefits the player experience here....

I'm already feeling 3.6 would be the worst league ever because so many mechanics meshed together yet all of them have been fucked up in 3.6.

Alva temple building is fucked up.

Niko is fucked up (because of scarab nerf + less syndicates = even less delving)

Unveil/ crafting is fucked up (100% spawn rate of syndicate + bridge farm still unable to unlock everything after 3 months. How much harder would it be with the new system?)
Last edited by mic01851165 on Feb 22, 2019, 12:02:11 AM
"Cartography Scarabs, Divination Scarabs and Sulphite Scarabs have all been reduced in power. Cartography and Divination Scarabs are around 50% less effective, while Sulphite Scarabs are 60-70% less effective depending on tier."

Could we please have Niko always spawn 3 spots then? It was so damn frustrating this league having only 1 mine as a result.
Scarabs should be removed as they proved to be too powerful.

"
Snyperx wrote:
Scarabs should be removed as they proved to be too powerful.

This is with 100% syndicate spawn rate yet they're still 30~40c.

With research/ intervention being 6 times rarer than this league, the scarab supply would be 6 times lower too = one may cost a fortune to even obtain those scarabs, to the degree of it may not be profitable using them anymore.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Feb 22, 2019, 12:10:07 AM
No GUI improvements ? No extra choice added so that skipping making a choice can never be better than choosing one of the options that Jun proposes ?

Come on ....

Glad something is getting done about the mastermind though, thanks Dominus.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I like Betrayal as mechanic but I do think the difficulty of encounters needs to be lowered. Member health, damage, ads etc.

I could run tier 15 maps without any problem at all. But, just going into a tier 10 map and encountering the Syndicate would kill me. In seconds.

There's many things wrong in my opinion. Monsters in Fortification encounters got lowered but Research was still as bad. There are SO MANY MONSTERS that I have to play the game at 5 FPS. There is no tele graphing because there is literally too much clutter to see anything.

On top of that regular difficulty, they deal so much that damage that one mistake instantly kills me. Combine that with their health pool, I have to be so, so careful for such a long period of time where one mistake removes more of my EXP bar.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Betrayal mechanics, I really do. I've played this game since release and these mechanics are one of my favorite but their difficulty is ridiculous. It got so bad that I would just avoid Betrayal encounters because of the difficulty. It got really frustrating at some points to fight them.
´__>`
"
Frogfriend wrote:
Delving is the only thing that makes the league worth playing longer than 2 weeks. Please don't remove it from the game like this.
Why don't you want Delve to be accessible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info