Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

I like the changes. I also have a feeling I'll like betrayal a lot more, when it feels like one of the other dailies.
Betrayal was really bad and veiled mods are shit 95% of the time unless you are at the crafting stage. I understand GGG thinks the scarabs are OP but they really are just boring filler crap because they are so rare.
IGN - @Smokntumbleweed ~ Streaming @ twitch.tv/smokintumbleweed
Ignite Vortex Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735563
Brain Rattler 100% Fire Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757390
My Loot Filter located @ bit.ly/poefilter
Dear GGG,

I do understand that your new ideas are based on quantity of people joining recently PoE community. I am sorry do disappoint you but it is not success of the present league. It is disaster of Blizzard's decision to go for "Diablo Immortal". That slapped Diablo trilogy fans in the face again after ignoring so many requests for more content. The big picture is you got A LOT of new players from there. Watch any related video on yt and read the comments.
Since I never found a nerf that would found a community applause, the truth is that the most enjoyable league (for me personaly) and as I read for many others as well was delve. PLEASE go that way. I miss my delve digs.
You do listen what players are saying and for that you have our respect. You did when we didn't like that safehouses progress was disappearing. Please listen now as well. Adding content that is optional and not forcing players to do it is giving us a choice which we want. Crafting, random encounters, and We will just choose more fun :D

Best Regards.
Last edited by Glardhamion on Feb 21, 2019, 10:46:11 PM
no thank you, and simply put if you impliment Betrayal as core i will quit.
"
Fracture333 wrote:
the damage of syndicate members are still not nerfed furhter? then i got a question, if you dont interact with jun in act 9, do syndicate member never spawn, or do they?

I hope they don't activate. I will just avoid anything Betrayal.
Bring back Haku voice actor, the new one sucks.
Nice changes :)

Good changes. No complaints here.
Censored.
Looks like I won't be getting 100 ever again.
no need for fossil tab then omegalul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info