[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Simsons2 wrote:
By the way since you're here any thoughts on Vaal Regalia with 450+ ES , and 80+ life/some resists over loreweave since we're leeching ES anyway alot of time and this could gives us 1500-3000 total ES together with our 4-6k life pool.

Carcas or Loreweave gives us +dps +smth else )
U rly don't need a lot of ES, 1,2k-1,5k enough i think.
And about 7k life )

By the way Frostbolt must be first in Cospri and then ice nova )
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 19, 2019, 7:45:48 AM
That's a fair point and nice catch (in regards to wrong order of frost-bolt/ice nova), thought i'd missed something.

So far going through poeninja builds some good stuff we can take from them:

1) Intuitive leap jewel on far ride side saves us around ~4-5 points we can use else where.
2) Cold Cluster up top gives us some nice extra ES/hit regen, +40 and since we cap around 100 that's extra instant leech which is nice. Also not a bad dps boost from those nodes.
3) Also given i went for similar cluster with Occu, going for Arcane Swiftness with that Unique flask would give us extra 50% spell damage total as well as some extra suitability.

I'll definitely will need to optimize tree once i get closer to level ~90
So aspect of the spider and shock when you focus are both suffixes. If you had to pick one, which do you think is better?
"
Kurnis wrote:
So aspect of the spider and shock when you focus are both suffixes. If you had to pick one, which do you think is better?

First of all, when you craft aspect of the spider on a ring it doesn't stop you from crafting another mod.

Secondly, this entirely depends on your setup. Spider is more survivability and consistent dps. However is also reserves 25% mana.
"
dun198 wrote:
"
Kurnis wrote:

First of all, when you craft aspect of the spider on a ring it doesn't stop you from crafting another mod.

Secondly, this entirely depends on your setup. Spider is more survivability and consistent dps. However is also reserves 25% mana.

I understand you can have both, but they both take up a suffix which is already valuable for resists, and possibly helping the dexterity requirements. I was just asking if you HAD to pick one, which people prefer. I understand that in an ideal world you would grab both.
Hey, I just wanted to ask about the attack speed if you have 20% icrs on belt. Should it also be just under 3.75 or can it be a little higher then?
"
Hey, I just wanted to ask about the attack speed if you have 20% icrs on belt. Should it also be just under 3.75 or can it be a little higher then?

14% is all you need any higher is just higher n.... 3.71-3.75 is the ideal place atleast it was last league
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Questions

1) Is there ever a point that increased critical damage overtakes increased critical strikes?

2) Does anyone suggest an MTX for ice nova to make it easier to see whats going on on screen? Or is raw ice nova the best bet?
what happen if i dont have the 80% maximum res? :/
"
faytte wrote:
Questions

1) Is there ever a point that increased critical damage overtakes increased critical strikes?

2) Does anyone suggest an MTX for ice nova to make it easier to see whats going on on screen? Or is raw ice nova the best bet?

First take off screen shake in options 2nd i use water nova easier on the eye's lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info