[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Not important at all. CoC can't use vaal skills anyway. It won't hurt if you have a vaal gem, but it won't help either. Vaal ice novas are often cheaper, weirdly.

"
ArcaneFox wrote:
Just wanted to chime in to say that I've been playing this build and just killed uber elder over the weekend. Absolutely love it. I'm running Discipline and Enfeeble with Enlighten so I can fit in Herald of Ice to improve clear speed. I also run Mind Drinker for the mana leech and sacrifice 2 life nodes on the Scion wheel. All in all the build feels amazing and I'm considering going for the Might of the Meek upgrade.

Nice. I hope to repeat your accomplishment sometime in this next week. I like your white socket loreweave too. Good for swapping things in and out.

One thing I really suggest is getting a frozen trail with a 'fuck corrupted blood' implicit.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 18, 2019, 3:31:44 PM
"
faytte wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:
Problem of the build . MELEE
In uber elder and hydra i don't understand a damn with all the ice nova thing and cyclone is very hard to handle.If you plan to farm endgame without rips this aint the build

Is it a computer issue on your end?

No i have 25 ms with lockstep game is smooth.
Ryzen 5 2600 with rx 580.
My gear ? i think its fine . But the fact that i have to put my body in the face of boss and spin here and there will get me killed . Build ain't tanky

Edit :im missing something, whatsup with discipline ? im up for changes if gonna save my buda
Last edited by RedStark on Mar 18, 2019, 4:21:34 PM
Okay finally reached maps/70ish after about 10 hours of play time on this character. If i understand correctly with 14 CDR belt i need to aim for up to 3.7 attacks per second? With cordination i currently have 3.6 without onslaught up and 4.1 with it running.
This is with 14% as cospris.
Last edited by Simsons2 on Mar 18, 2019, 5:29:45 PM
"
RedStark wrote:
"
faytte wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:
In uber elder and hydra i don't understand a damn with all the ice nova thing and cyclone is very hard to handle.If you plan to farm endgame without rips this aint the build

My gear ? i think its fine . But the fact that i have to put my body in the face of boss and spin here and there will get me killed . Build ain't tanky

Edit :im missing something, whatsup with discipline ? im up for changes if gonna save my buda

Just at a glance

1) Discipline gives you more EHP when coupled with watchers eye to heal energy shield on hit, basically provides a buffer on every bit of damage you take since it will refill instantly. Not sure if its valuable before watchers eye though.

2) You can swap out your increased area for fortify. Taking 20% less damage is not small by any means.

3) You went pretty balls deep on damage looking at your belt, chest, gloves etc, at the cost of health. Most of those spots could have 120+ health and I'm not at all sure this build needs more damage.

4) I would spec out of some of the raw plus damage nodes you have for now and prioritize more health nodes. Keep your crit stuff cause its required for the build, but otherwise grab all the defensive stuff.

edit: As others point out, no life leech on cospris, no enfeeble. You really didn't follow the build it feels like, but took the idea and made a glass canon version of it--which is why I'm not surprised you are having survival issues. Some of these changes are pretty massive. Enfeeble is -15% damage on a unique boss and 30% accuracy. Even reduced for end game bosses your talking about 10% less damage you are taking, plus the 20% you missing from fortify, plus the loss of a lot of life leech, plus your health pool being relatively small. All that adds up big time.
Last edited by faytte on Mar 18, 2019, 6:16:57 PM
"
RedStark wrote:
"
faytte wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:

Frozen Trail in wrong place.
Where is ur enfeeble?
Where is life leech in cospri?
U need better jewels with +% maximum life, like in 1 post.

u no need in Unnatural Instinct if don't use Bubonic Trails )
If u rly want Unnatural Instinct, use it with 2x Might of the Meek.
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 18, 2019, 6:06:10 PM
"
RedStark wrote:

That is not a problem with the build, that is a problem with YOU.
Do not hate on builds because you can't figure out how to play melee effectively. Stop reading reddit and screeching about "durrr melee durrrrr".

The build easily clears everything in the game and is fairly tanky when built right (which you haven't done).
Is a 5L loreweave worth buying over a tab or rare 6L? Or should I wait for the 6L loreweave? Content is not a problem..just wondering..
Can we use the crafted Cooldown Reduction mod? Obviously it's only 10%, but it's much more feasible than finding a 14%.

If we go with 10% what is the attack speed breakpoint we want to hit?

THanks!
Can someone check my char and give advice where's my mistake and why uber elder do a rampage on me so easily pls? Btw there's rly some troubles around this build and full screen of some vortex/mark of shaper balls/frost balls. Same thing on floor. For unexpiriences player (1 time on uber elder) kinda hard to find where's my ball and where's "shit, another portal then".
Last edited by PilatTao14 on Mar 18, 2019, 11:33:28 PM
"
PilatTao14 wrote:
Can someone check my char and give advice where's my mistake and why uber elder do a rampage on me so easily pls? Btw there's rly some troubles around this build and full screen of some vortex/mark of shaper balls/frost balls. Same thing on floor. For unexpiriences player (1 time on uber elder) kinda hard to find where's my ball and where's "shit, another portal then".

You have sub 6k hp without a loreweave. For an inexperienced player that amount of survivability will not be enough. I highly suggest looking to get more life as well as a loreweave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info