[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I am wondering. Is it make sence to take some accuracy (Spritual Aid and Precision) and rid of Lycosidae.

Tree:

It could open some interestion option to sonsider:

- Surrender
- Carcass Jack + Suffels Frame (we again at 79% all res)
- stupid Rathpith Globe gives some resonable EHP.

Is there some POB masters for calculations?
Thanks in advance.
Those nodes give a relatively small increase to the damage under our buffs. Top cold cluster that also gives ES leech gives more damage than Spiritual aid cluster.
Last edited by Simsons2 on Mar 20, 2019, 7:31:21 AM
Regarding the gem setups, since i've been burned out of Chromes for the Loreweave, i'm now sitting with 2 g + 4 b and i was wondering, what if i replace Hypotermia for a Concentrated effect for the moment ? am i going to suffer in the long run ? i'm still planning on trying to get the 3rd G socket but atm i'm out of currency.
"
trancendence1 wrote:
Regarding the gem setups, since i've been burned out of Chromes for the Loreweave, i'm now sitting with 2 g + 4 b and i was wondering, what if i replace Hypotermia for a Concentrated effect for the moment ? am i going to suffer in the long run ? i'm still planning on trying to get the 3rd G socket but atm i'm out of currency.

Tell me about it i just spammed 2x Green socket for 25 chromes to get 3g-3b. But for other gem setups this might also be best method. Spent few hundred chromes in process for sure.
"
Simsons2 wrote:
"
trancendence1 wrote:

Tell me about it i just spammed 2x Green socket for 25 chromes to get 3g-3b. But for other gem setups this might also be best method. Spent few hundred chromes in process for sure.

Isn't one G the best metod for Chrome value though ?
"
trancendence1 wrote:

Isn't one G the best metod for Chrome value though ?

That is what I used yesterday to get my 3g, 2b, 1r. Either way though, 1G is best according to the calculator.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

1g will take an average 33.67 attempts and 136.7 chromes to get 3g2b1r

1g will take an average of 87.6 attempts and 351.5 chromes to get 3g3b

Edit: I was also surprised to find that I could do elemental reflect maps just fine with this build. The couple that I've tried have been no trouble at all. Provided your crit chance is high enough, they aren't something you need to be scared of.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 20, 2019, 12:04:17 PM
Hi ! i have a little question here about auras !
What is the best actually ? i tested on Path of building between Hatred and Zealotry, it's gain of 1k dps with hatred but with Zealotry i win 1.5%~~ of effective crit chance ( i have 96.99 with hatred ) so i don t know witch one use. if someone have an idear for helping me !
Last edited by Naag on Mar 20, 2019, 1:05:53 PM
Hey, I wanted to ask what would you change in terms of gems and attack speed if you would be going blade flurry or some other attack for the trigger, because I die every once in a while at uber elder due to bad cycloning from my side.

Thx
"
Naag wrote:
What is the best actually ? i tested on Path of building between Hatred and Zealotry, it's gain of 1k dps with hatred but with Zealotry i win 1.5%~~ of effective crit chance ( i have 96.99 with hatred ) so i don t know witch one use. if someone have an idear for helping me !

They are both pretty close. Hatred is going to be a bit more damage, particularly as the pen on the watcher's eye is higher. Zealotry has the consecrated ground going for it, which is nice for a little extra regen and crit against enemies. I play a lot of multiplayer and like zealotry because it still gives a boost to all the friendly chaos occultists.

I am using a zealotry + blasphemy + enfeeble + enlighten as my mana reserving link, then operating with the remaining mana.

Using something like zealotry or hatred does mean you aren't going the ESoH discipline plan the guide calls for though.

Personally I went phase acro instead, and decided not to worry about the ES as much. I also have a watcher's eye that makes the effects of consecrated ground linger. I still get the regen for two seconds after moving off of the ground, which is pretty cool for keeping that 6% regen while I am on the move.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 20, 2019, 1:59:45 PM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
"
Naag wrote:

They are both pretty close. Hatred is going to be a bit more damage, particularly as the pen on the watcher's eye is higher. Zealotry has the consecrated ground going for it, which is nice for a little extra regen and crit against enemies. I play a lot of multiplayer and like zealotry because it still gives a boost to all the friendly chaos occultists.

I am using a zealotry + blasphemy + enfeeble + enlighten as my mana reserving link, then operating with the remaining mana.

Using something like zealotry or hatred does mean you aren't going the ESoH discipline plan the guide calls for though.

Personally I went phase acro instead, and decided not to worry about the ES as much. I also have a watcher's eye that makes the effects of consecrated ground linger. I still get the regen for two seconds after moving off of the ground, which is pretty cool for keeping that 6% regen while I am on the move.

Thanks for the awnser buddy !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info