[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Simsons2 wrote:
Okay finally reached maps/70ish after about 10 hours of play time on this character. If i understand correctly with 14 CDR belt i need to aim for up to 3.7 attacks per second? With cordination i currently have 3.6 without onslaught up and 4.1 with it running.
This is with 14% as cospris.

Either drop coordination and stirve for 100% onslaught uptime, or drop onslaught and grab a jewel with 8% attack speed with swords.
"
Kurnis wrote:
Can we use the crafted Cooldown Reduction mod? Obviously it's only 10%, but it's much more feasible than finding a 14%.

If we go with 10% what is the attack speed breakpoint we want to hit?

THanks!

Because of the way the rounding in Poe works a cooldown recovery speed of less than 14% will do nothing. you need to have at least 14%.
Frozen trail is in the good place .
Glass canon ? 5.5k hp with phase acro and my FORTIFY is in leap slam. Is this a glass canon now ? ok ok
Melee is garbage compared to casters and rangers.
My leech comes from warlord mark.
But ok i will change stuff no prob .
Last edited by RedStark on Mar 19, 2019, 2:37:31 AM
"
RedStark wrote:
Frozen trail is in the good place .
Glass canon ? 5.5k hp with phase acro and my FORTIFY is in leap slam. Is this a glass canon now ? ok ok
Melee is garbage compared to casters and rangers.
My leech comes from warlord mark.
But ok i will change stuff no prob .

Try to use enfeeble. )
"
Simsons2 wrote:
Okay finally reached maps/70ish after about 10 hours of play time on this character. If i understand correctly with 14 CDR belt i need to aim for up to 3.7 attacks per second? With cordination i currently have 3.6 atk/s without onslaught up and 4.1 with it running.

Going to duplicate my previous question to make sure i understood the guide correctly.

Also guy is whining about surviability with his hp, while im running around with 4.4k hp here and tabula doing corrupted red maps lol. Sure i die at times and should switch to enfeeble instead. But i'm still on tabula and without last ascendancy

Also are atziris gaunlets even that good in this build?

Didn't see some already answered my previous question, might drop onslaught all together and grab a jewel to hit that 3.75/s

Also do we run 1 or 2 frostbolt jewels?
Last edited by Simsons2 on Mar 19, 2019, 5:24:41 AM
"
Simsons2 wrote:
"
Simsons2 wrote:
Okay finally reached maps/70ish after about 10 hours of play time on this character. If i understand correctly with 14 CDR belt i need to aim for up to 3.7 attacks per second? With cordination i currently have 3.6 atk/s without onslaught up and 4.1 with it running.

Going to duplicate my previous question to make sure i understood the guide correctly.

Also guy is whining about surviability with his hp, while im running around with 4.4k hp here and tabula doing corrupted red maps lol. Sure i die at times and should switch to enfeeble instead. But i'm still on tabula and without last ascendancy

Also are atziris gaunlets even that good in this build?

Atziri's Acuity ... if u have enough currency and other equip is good )
Is the recomended helm/enchant still best this league?
Any suggested mtx to help make ice nova more reasonable on the eyes?
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Is the recomended helm/enchant still best this league?

As in previous. Read 1 post about that.

But in 3.6.
Bosses which previously had 60% or 80% less effect of curses on them now have 33% or 66% less effect of curses on them respectively. This includes map bosses, Incursion architects, Betrayal targets, Breachlords, Shaper, Elder and others.

And enfeeble not very bad at them )
By the way since you're here any thoughts on Vaal Regalia with 450+ ES , and 80+ life/some resists over loreweave since we're leeching ES anyway alot of time and this could gives us 1500-3000 total ES together with our 4-6k life pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info