[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Are you planing to update your build (tree) to 3.6 ? Nullification is out now and we have to invest few more points to get Blood Drinker
"
noegamer wrote:
Are you planing to update your build (tree) to 3.6 ? Nullification is out now and we have to invest few more points to get Blood Drinker

Same question.
"
noegamer wrote:
http://poeurl.com/ckA9 works fine same one im using..im using mind drinker at the moment but wont once i get my high end gear
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
noegamer wrote:
If it's so hard to think a little for yourself to decide where to use a few points on the skilltree you can have a look at what other players do in Synthesis by looking at poe.ninja's build overwiev:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Assassin&item=Cospris-Malice&skill=Ice-Nova
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
faytte wrote:
"
noegamer wrote:

Same question.

Nothing changes, little chamges at start tree. Still devastating all content.
So have we decided what's the BiS for the chest piece nowdays? Are you using Queen of the Forest or Carcass Jack nowdays?
I imagine the chest still has to be loreweave. I wish I had bought one a few days ago, when 6L ones were 3+ ex cheaper.

Killed shaper yesterday. Gloves, sadly. Build is fun though, and has been very effective for me this league. Currently level 94.

I did change the links slightly. I don't think that shieldcharge/leapslam are worth using unless you plan to swap out fortify from the body. Weapon, armor, and vortex links are the same.

Helmet is blasphemy - enfeeble - (zealotry or hatred) - enlighten. Hatred is a bit more damage, and the watcher's eyes are stronger and more expensive. Zealotry is better with a wider variety of builds in multiplayer, has consecrated ground going for it, and the eyes are cheaper.

Gloves are phase run, increased duration, arcane surge, (flame dash or efficacy). Given that we are movement speed based, phase run seems natural. It is also instant use, which is good for activating arcane surge. You want this active as much as possible, as it is where the mana sustain really comes from. I like to have a gap clearing skill somewhere in the build too. I've personally been putting flame dash in a pariah for mapping though.

Boots - CWDT - (immortal call or frostbomb). If you are using four socket boots, you could use the full link as suggested. I am using two socket BTs, so not a lot of room to play with. Honestly, the whole CWDT frostbomb thing is kind of pointless when mapping. Frostbomb isn't bad at all, but you would be better off just handcasting it on a boss between phases.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 18, 2019, 9:02:20 AM
How useful is Gifts from Above? The cooldown on consecrated ground is 5 seconds...not helping in mapping at all. Do you feel like bosses like shaper are immobile enough to make it useful, vs mark of the shaper?
"
Kurnis wrote:
How useful is Gifts from Above? The cooldown on consecrated ground is 5 seconds...not helping in mapping at all. Do you feel like bosses like shaper are immobile enough to make it useful, vs mark of the shaper?

Use mark of the shaper. I just haven't gotten around to upgrading my rings. Mark of the shaper usually only gets cheaper, so it hasn't been a priority. I got the white socket bench in a safehouse, so I stuck the pariah in and have been using it to map. 15% quant is nice, and it isn't like I am having any trouble murderfucking high tier maps.

I easily gibbed shaper, even using my two stupid rings. I figured the rarity on gifts wouldn't hurt, but I would probably be better off just using a second pariah for mapping. I know the attack speed on pariah fucks with CoC breakpoints if you are also using an onslaught flask, but once you get to a certain point of power it doesn't make a difference. You are killing everything in a split second anyway.

If I were doing uber elder, I would want real rings on.

If you want to improve mana efficiency, think about giving your elder ring the minus to mana cost of skills craft. It isn't necessary, but that plus 100% uptime arcane surge should make mana sustain super easy.

My chest came from buying the base at 35c and doing a single fossil craft with pristine and prismatic. With the life percent craft it probably cost me about 50c total. EV chests are really cheap this league, compared to what people are paying for vaal regalia.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 18, 2019, 10:31:24 AM
Yeah those evasion chests seem so cheap compared to some uniques like 6L loreweaves/carcass jack's. Some okayish 6L garbs below EX, so cheap compared to 500+ ES Regalias/Shavs etc....

Not really sure if it's worth spending 50-80c on such chest over tabula though.
Last edited by Simsons2 on Mar 18, 2019, 11:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info