[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
faytte wrote:
"
z0ne wrote:

You don't need a pandemonious to do the build, it's just a nice quaility of life item since it blinds and gives good cold pen and chill on hit. The build works fine without for general mapping, it mostly just helps for end game bosses like the guardians.

Thanks! I guess that puts this build back on the table for me. Going to debate between it and a WO build (since apparently there are some WO that are able to do elder by swapping in CWC ice spear) but leaning more toward this build, even if the map clear isn't tippy top tier, still seems pretty godly.

Can this do all mods?

You can do all mods expect for ele reflect. I personally avoid no leech maps as well. I also avoided no regen maps until I was EB but you can get around that with a hybrid life flask swap. And on the topic of pandemonious you can easily make the build work on just a cospris and tabula but I'd recommend that to be your first upgrade. Personally I prefer this build to WOrb as while the mapping isn't quite as fast I strongly prefer having a build that has strong single target, which this build has in spades.
Last edited by dun198 on Mar 17, 2019, 1:11:20 AM
I'm sure I'm missing something, but how do you deal with stuns?
"
Kurnis wrote:
I'm sure I'm missing something, but how do you deal with stuns?

Cyclone
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 17, 2019, 9:48:39 AM
"
Here's the Non EB version of the tree for 3.6 http://poeurl.com/ckA9

If you want to go eb, check out my profile. I do not recommend doing so until you have all of the endgame gear and feel tanky enough.

Please tell me about the connection of gems in your equipment?

Very interesting Hatred.
What to do with that?

"
Z1ggi wrote:
"
Here's the Non EB version of the tree for 3.6 http://poeurl.com/ckA9

If you want to go eb, check out my profile. I do not recommend doing so until you have all of the endgame gear and feel tanky enough.

Please tell me about the connection of gems in your equipment?

Very interesting Hatred.

Sorry I'm not sure I understand the question? If you're looking at the gems in my gear on my profile I suggest waiting a bit as I unsocketed some gems and won't be able to play for a few days to fix it. I suggest reading the guide as the links in there are still valid.
"
anbugz wrote:
What to do with that?

Use it! Those are fantastic courrptions, since the onsluaght is on kill it normally won't affect your attack speed on bosses which is great. The pen is also amazing.
1. I do Ele reflect all the time with this build. You don't take reflect on crit and you pity much crit all the time.

2. I wasn't sure the difference pandemonious would really make. I got mine last night and it truly is amazing! I can easily tell the difference for defense when in delve.
"
HomeOfTheJedi wrote:
1. I do Ele reflect all the time with this build. You don't take reflect on crit and you pity much crit all the time.

2. I wasn't sure the difference pandemonious would really make. I got mine last night and it truly is amazing! I can easily tell the difference for defense when in delve.

Glad that you enjoy the pandemonious it truly is amazing. Something to be careful about with reflect is while you don't take damage on crit if you have high enough damage you will get one shot. This happens to me when I map so there is no way I can run reflect.
"
dun198 wrote:
"
anbugz wrote:
What to do with that?

Use it! Those are fantastic courrptions, since the onsluaght is on kill it normally won't affect your attack speed on bosses which is great. The pen is also amazing.

No need in it. cuz i need 13% or lower on Cospri )
Now tryin to sell it )

PS. haven't any problems with reflect in 3.5 and in 3.6 too )
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 18, 2019, 2:37:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info