[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

How is this build in 3.6? wanted to give it a go
Why don't we take EE? Wouldn't it work great if you added a little lightning or fire damage to attacks?

be working?
"
secretz1 wrote:
Why don't we take EE? Wouldn't it work great if you added a little lightning or fire damage to attacks?

With Cospri's it won't work since it adds cold damage.
If you've got another weapon, then it should work just fine.
So, beside nerf of Loreweave, why should this build not work same as in 3.5?
Why not build like in this thread on page 1?
"
ILIAS wrote:
So, beside nerf of Loreweave, why should this build not work same as in 3.5?
Why not build like in this thread on page 1?

The build does still work perfectly fine.
"
TitaniumGene wrote:
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
werdi2 wrote:
Pls up your Bild to 3.6? Ths.

The guy who made this build hasn't logged in since Jan 25th. Probably will have to make your own tree or look through the last couple of pages for other people who made their own.

I made some updates based on what I thought would be the best for 3.6. Please feel free to take a look and critique. Ignore the gear and what not. I only want to share the passive tree.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/GsZVEFXX

thanks for your skill tree! i used it and it all seems good. Cheers.
Soo after gifts from above replacement with mark of the shaper and carcass jack equiped does we struggle to get enough crit strike chance? Cause i think my char currently lacks it. Any advices? Or is everything ok? Should i try to use nerfed loreweave instead of carcass? Or maybe Atziri's Acuity?
Last edited by PilatTao14 on Mar 11, 2019, 4:03:18 AM
why mark of the shaper?
hey! Love the build, im currently level 80 and in dire need of all of those sweet passive points in able to access the jewel nodes
The issue is that in 3.6 the Shadow's skill tree was changed a lot, specifically right above the "Fangs of the Viper" node. I have to spend like 4 or 5 skill points to get to there now, which is costing me a lot of sustainability in mapping.
I currently have 4500 EHP, capped resistances, and over 2300 evasion but im dying alot, most of the time getting one shot. Help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info