[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
ILIAS wrote:
why mark of the shaper?

Every mod on Mark of the Shaper is useful to us, specifically the huge spell damage.
It isn't required for the build to work though. You could go with any combination of your own preferred rings and still clear everything in the game.

"
TtvBane_ wrote:
hey! Love the build, im currently level 80 and in dire need of all of those sweet passive points in able to access the jewel nodes
The issue is that in 3.6 the Shadow's skill tree was changed a lot, specifically right above the "Fangs of the Viper" node. I have to spend like 4 or 5 skill points to get to there now, which is costing me a lot of sustainability in mapping.
I currently have 4500 EHP, capped resistances, and over 2300 evasion but im dying alot, most of the time getting one shot. Help!

Don't take "Lethal Assault" and the two nodes on either side of it, only take "Resourcefulness" and it's two neighbors.
Last edited by HercExile on Mar 11, 2019, 1:04:53 PM
Last edited by TtvBane_ on Mar 11, 2019, 2:15:15 PM
so, i´m lvl 87 now, focused my tree a bit more on ES, but srsly, this ES- leech is shit, when u dont increase the recovery per second..

taking the "ethereal feast" on the skill tree will destroy the attack- speed adjustment for the cd of coc

and "light eater" costs 5 skill points and i think its not enought

but i´ll try all the ES- recovery/second notes and test it, if it´s not working for me, i´ll go for loreweave like last league :D

what do you think about this? any suggestions? :)
So what do you guys recommend now for a Body Armor?

Im going Life Build without Phase Acrobatics...

Queen of the Forest?
Loreweave?
Carcass Jack?
Any alternatives?

How much Evasion should I have, to use Queen of the Forest?

Love the build so far, really smooth going through maps :)
I`m having problems with mana regen, so many times if I push cyclone buttom a few seconds, mana go down... any suggestion?... I missed something?... Thanks
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I`m having problems with mana regen, so many times if I push cyclone buttom a few seconds, mana go down... any suggestion?... I missed something?... Thanks

It's in the guide:

◈ Having Mana problems? Eventually the tree will offer you enough Mana Regenartion. However, until that happens try:

1) Using Cyclone further away from your character. Cyclone drains Mana every time you change direction with it, so spamming it on top of yourself will greatly increase its Mana cost (do this only if you have Mana problems).
2) Not using your Quicksilver Flask against bosses for the same reason as above. This is probably the tip that will save you the most Mana. For this reason, I put my Quicksilver on the 5th slot to have better control of when I want and when not to use it.
3) Don't spam Vortex needlessly, one Vortex every 2-3 seconds should be enough.
4) The Arcane Surge buff offers some nice Mana Regeneration, so try to have that active.
5) If that's not enough, use Enlighten support (lvl 2, 3 or 4) linked with your Auras.
5) If that's not enough either, get "Deep Thoughts" on the passive skill tree.
"
TtvBane_ wrote:
hey! Love the build, im currently level 80 and in dire need of all of those sweet passive points in able to access the jewel nodes
The issue is that in 3.6 the Shadow's skill tree was changed a lot, specifically right above the "Fangs of the Viper" node. I have to spend like 4 or 5 skill points to get to there now, which is costing me a lot of sustainability in mapping.
I currently have 4500 EHP, capped resistances, and over 2300 evasion but im dying alot, most of the time getting one shot. Help!

"
Don't take "Lethal Assault" and the two nodes on either side of it, only take "Resourcefulness" and it's two neighbors.

So, do you still take "fangs of the viper" too? down where Resourcefulness is
Last edited by d00mkin on Mar 12, 2019, 1:35:29 PM
"
SATEMiskoff wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:

It's in the guide:

◈ Having Mana problems? Eventually the tree will offer you enough Mana Regenartion. However, until that happens try:

1) Using Cyclone further away from your character. Cyclone drains Mana every time you change direction with it, so spamming it on top of yourself will greatly increase its Mana cost (do this only if you have Mana problems).
2) Not using your Quicksilver Flask against bosses for the same reason as above. This is probably the tip that will save you the most Mana. For this reason, I put my Quicksilver on the 5th slot to have better control of when I want and when not to use it.
4) The Arcane Surge buff offers some nice Mana Regeneration, so try to have that active.
5) If that's not enough, use Enlighten support (lvl 2, 3 or 4) linked with your Auras.

wow thanks so much my friend...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
SATEMiskoff wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:

It's in the guide:

wow thanks so much my friend...

You can take Mind Drinker and you will forget about mana problems forever )
"
d00mkin wrote:
"
TtvBane_ wrote:

"

So, do you still take "fangs of the viper" too? down where Resourcefulness is

I do because I needed the dexterity. The movement speed is nice too.
But if you don't absolutely need it then there's no reason to take it. The physical damage and the chaos damage is irrelevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info