[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
jk5834 wrote:
"
"
syk0xbliitz wrote:

https://pastebin.com/shQQAvqA

why ur quicksilverflask have 39% more damage in pob? dont get it

I think he mentioned earlier that he was accounting for the new ES leech gem which isn't currently in PoB.

ah ok ty, will this new gem replace the life leech support gem in the weapon?
"
jk5834 wrote:
"
"
syk0xbliitz wrote:

why ur quicksilverflask have 39% more damage in pob? dont get it

I think he mentioned earlier that he was accounting for the new ES leech gem which isn't currently in PoB.

ah ok ty, will this new gem replace the life leech support gem in the weapon?[/quote]

I haven't really delved deeply into theorycrafting this build for the new league, so I'm honestly not certain. I know others in this thread have been toying around with this gem though, so I'd probably recommend going back a few pages as they'll offer much more information than I can.
Why is Loreweave dead? Just because of 2 % difference of maximum resistance?
"
ILIAS wrote:

it May seem little comparing like that, but it means a lot in game, you can compare this in PoB, its almost not worth it anymore The same way you would not buy a 78% 6L in betrayal. I think I might go to QoTF if I stick to life.
"
Akkø wrote:
it May seem little comparing like that, but it means a lot in game, you can compare this in PoB, its almost not worth it anymore The same way you would not buy a 78% 6L in betrayal. I think I might go to QoTF if I stick to life.

Bronn's Lithe is also a good option, gives some liberty when reaching the AS caps too. And personally I'm considering using a Carcass Jack as a replacement for the LW.
Last edited by Kumanix on Mar 8, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
"
Akkø wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:

why QotF?

so, while focusing this build more on ES because of the leech, i think a rare high ES armour is the best choice
"
Hellanoid wrote:
"
Akkø wrote:

Bronn's Lithe is also a good option, gives some liberty when reaching the AS caps too. And personally I'm considering using a Carcass Jack as a replacement for the LW.

Carcass Jack is the safest bet here, for QOTF, its because if you use a Jade flask with the suffix "x% increased evasion rating during flask effect" coupled with a Quicksilver flask of Adrenaline and the usual 20-25% movement speed boots you can get your movement speed to around 110-120%, so is a little bit faster, and also i personally like to play with higher evasion rate.
"
"
Akkø wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:

why QotF?

so, while focusing this build more on ES because of the leech, i think a rare high ES armour is the best choice

Oh absolutely it is, QoTF is Only if I stick to life, which haven't decided yet.

EDIT: post above was duplicated.
Last edited by Akkø on Mar 8, 2019, 1:45:47 PM
"
"
Akkø wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:

why QotF?

Yea, I'm thinking of going with more ES base armour this time around. I'd love to go full ES or more hybrid but I'm awful with pob and not too sure how to go about it. I've only ever done life builds.
Can anyone comment on an updated POB for the life based version with the new Shadow changes? I don't want to mess it up doing it wrong lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info