[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

what about Zealotry? this new aura that grants spell dmg and spell crit chance? maybe we can compensate the ice nova nerf ... ?

i´ll play this build as league starter, socketing frost bolt with coc and ornament of the east as weapon until i have cosprice and lyco :)

greetz
"
dantheleon wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:

Also with the new Aura and removal of Crit cap, we may hit 100% crit rate and trigger CoC even more.

We do hit 100% easily. You can even swap the diamond flask with the new Unique Bottled Faith for more global crit chance and damage %

If you drop the blasphemy for curse on hit, you can run Hatred aura which has % more cold damage on it too.

actually hatred does nothing for our damage cause we do elemental damage n hatred is for builds that do alot of phys damage i belive now herald of ice is another thing that brings our ice nova up another 3.5k n frost bolt 2.5k at least for me
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
dantheleon wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:

Also with the new Aura and removal of Crit cap, we may hit 100% crit rate and trigger CoC even more.

We do hit 100% easily. You can even swap the diamond flask with the new Unique Bottled Faith for more global crit chance and damage %

If you drop the blasphemy for curse on hit, you can run Hatred aura which has % more cold damage on it too.

actually hatred does nothing for our damage cause we do elemental damage n hatred is for builds that do alot of phys damage i belive now herald of ice is another thing that brings our ice nova up another 3.5k n frost bolt 2.5k at least for me

Hatred-Now causes you and nearby Allies to deal 14% more Cold Damage at gem level 1, up to 18% more Cold Damage at gem level 20.

Hatred-Now causes you and nearby Allies to deal 14% more Cold Damage at gem level 1, up to 18% more Cold Damage at gem level 20. [/quote] oh yes the 3.6 hatred my bad
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Anyone think about doing this build with CI and all the es leech on the tree now?
I´m waiting an update for 3.6, impatiently, thanks for this nice build, this will be my main build in 3.6 ...
tomorrow is the last day hopefully build nice
Would love to see this guide updated as well.

Played it in Betrayal and its really good and fun. Thanks for the guide.
Even if he doesnt update his guide intime, everyone should be able by looking at the old tree to figure out a similar one(might not be the most optimal way, but shouldn't be the worse either)

In addition if I didnt miss anything only Ice Nova got nerfed, which should only be noticeable during bossfights, but on the other hand we could profit/get similar pre nerf dmg if we run hatred as some of you guys mentioned already above.
What do you guys think about adapt this build with The New ES leech gem and blood rage? Sounds about a strong choice for the 6th link, as you Only need a node or ES on any of the gear and then 39% more damage for free basically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info