[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
syk0xbliitz wrote:
@HomeOfTheJedi Hybrid is actually looking really good. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

https://pastebin.com/cys631Yx

6k hp and 3k ES. I substituted conc effect with ES leech and the damage comes out to be the same... ES leech seems op. Thats only taking into account the 39% more damage and not the 10% increased damage. Not only is the damage the same with es leech but we also get the benefit of the leech (obviously) AAAaannndddddd we don't have the negatives of conc effect (less area).

I think this is gonna be my plan for this league.

Can you explain this pastebin to me? What are all the red circles? Sorry maybe i missed something
"
kleanx wrote:
"
syk0xbliitz wrote:
@HomeOfTheJedi Hybrid is actually looking really good. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

6k hp and 3k ES. I substituted conc effect with ES leech and the damage comes out to be the same... ES leech seems op. Thats only taking into account the 39% more damage and not the 10% increased damage. Not only is the damage the same with es leech but we also get the benefit of the leech (obviously) AAAaannndddddd we don't have the negatives of conc effect (less area).

Can you explain this pastebin to me? What are all the red circles? Sorry maybe i missed something

Uh red circles? I think you just have a search enabled on the tree. Check the bottom on the screen. I was using it to search for ES nodes.

Here's one without it. This also includes an updated notes section with new actual DPS values

https://pastebin.com/shQQAvqA

Can someone post an updated PoB with the Shadow changes? Never played a build like this before so don't want to make a mistake with the new changes.

Thanks!
thanks! um what is the 6th gem you are running in your chest?
"
kleanx wrote:
thanks! um what is the 6th gem you are running in your chest?

It's gonna be ES leech but since it's not in path of building yet I left it as a 5 link and included a 39% more damage multiplier on one of the flasks.
"
syk0xbliitz wrote:
"
kleanx wrote:
"
syk0xbliitz wrote:

Uh red circles? I think you just have a search enabled on the tree. Check the bottom on the screen. I was using it to search for ES nodes.

Here's one without it. This also includes an updated notes section with new actual DPS values

https://pastebin.com/shQQAvqA

Since we have ES Leech now i swapped the life leech for Cold Penetration Support on the Cospri, the DPS got even higher, about 40k, so it should be even better. I don`t know about the sustain tho.
Btw, curious, is it possible to play a pure ES CI version of this build?

We can ignore warlord mark and go for full es leech support on top of Discipline ES on hit heal.

Donnu if the Shadow path would be able to pull this up flawlessly, we'd see.

In fact I'd start investigating right now, might try an es version of this build since Loreweave is literally destroyed in 3.6. Better to just use a 800 es rare.

This should be way less clunky than the HP variant when we use es on hit watcher eye.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Mar 7, 2019, 10:15:55 PM
"
mic01851165 wrote:

We can ignore warlord mark and go for full es leech support on top of Discipline ES on hit heal.

In fact I'd start investigating right now, might try an es version of this build since Loreweave is literally destroyed in 3.6. Better to just use a 800 es rare.

This should be way less clunky than the HP variant when we use es on hit watcher eye.

I thought about that too, but man the market is going to be BROKEN for ES items, i rather not pay double for a little bit more DPS.
"
Akkø wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:

I thought about that too, but man the market is going to be BROKEN for ES items, i rather not pay double for a little bit more DPS.

It's not about dps, I kinda finished building the es version already.

It has near 10k es with the right setup. I'm still trying to min-max it as much as possible using a lv97~lv98 version. (I probably won't go for lv100 ever after the Breachstone nerf, so the build completion is set at lv97)
Do you not think it is worth while to run 2 frozen trails?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info