[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hello,

I want to try mi final Uber Elder attempt before this gets nerfed/reworked. This will be my 5th try. Somehow I have a feeling I don't deal enough damage and eventually get overwhelmed in this fight. Can someone take a look at my eq and tell me what should I improve that won't ruin my wallet?

I know it's not the greatest but I can easily deal with anything till T16. It's only this last fight that I can't deal with. I think my best result was bringing them both to 50% HP.

Unfortunately I can't paste anything from PoB due to the updated tree. My ingame numbers in hideout, with Herald and Enfeeble enabled, are as follows:

Cyclone:
- AS: 3.2 (isn't that too low?)
- Main Hand AS Modifier: +73%
- Main Hand Crit Chance: 35.2%
- Main Hand Critical Strike Multiplier: 319%
- Main Hand Critical Strike Multiplier for Ailments: 150%

Ice Nova 6L:
- DMG Per Use: ~24k
- Casts Per Second: 1.4
- Spell Total Combined Damage: 9327 - 14408
- Spell Cold Damage: 9090 - 13748
- Spell Lightning Damage: 237 - 660
- Cast Speed Modifier: +14%
- Spell Critical Strike Chance: 39.1%
- Spell Critical Strike Multiplier: 361%
- Spell Critical Strike Multiplier for Ailments: 150%

Thanks,

W.
Would you recommend this build for an Uber Elder boss kill service (need to also reach gear for it fast), or what should i go for?
Is it a good 3.6 starter?
Hey guys. I created a CI version of this build. Take a look at tell me your thoughts

https://pastebin.com/qVn1xXHf

I simulated the es leech gem on one of the flasks by adding a 39% more damage modifier and removing increased critical strike chance from our 6 link. That puts us as 261k ice nova damage which is more than the life version. The problem is it's a struggle to get ES. I'm only able to get around 7k ES with the current setup and that just doesn't seem like enough. Plus our crit chance for ice nova is lower than the life build. It does however allow us to replace our life flask with something else though so that's a plus but now we have to worry about stun immunity too.

So far it doesn't look like going es is worth it to me. Not to mention is sounds like the majority of players are going ES this league which means ES == $$$... But that's just speculation. Let me know if you have any ideas for improvement :)
Last edited by syk0xbliitz on Mar 7, 2019, 4:51:40 PM
@syk0xbliitz I was thinking of a life / es leech hybrid. With like 8 points or so you can get the es leech on the way from shadow to witch. Also in witch that juicy 4% of mana as es and the es node right by it. We would be leching es and life for quick sustain. Maybe even look at mom.

(I did a moc CI build and the numbers were just not really working out.)
guy was not online since 25th of jan :(
Any chance this will be updated with 3.6 details before new season starts tomorrow?
@HomeOfTheJedi Hybrid is actually looking really good. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

https://pastebin.com/cys631Yx

6k hp and 3k ES. I substituted conc effect with ES leech and the damage comes out to be the same... ES leech seems op. Thats only taking into account the 39% more damage and not the 10% increased damage. Not only is the damage the same with es leech but we also get the benefit of the leech (obviously) AAAaannndddddd we don't have the negatives of conc effect (less area).

I think this is gonna be my plan for this league.
"
Akkø wrote:
What do you guys think about adapt this build with The New ES leech gem and blood rage? Sounds about a strong choice for the 6th link, as you Only need a node or ES on any of the gear and then 39% more damage for free basically.

I ran a small amount of ES with blood rage and hatred last league, so I really shouldn't notice any difference in DPS this league. Can't wait to swap my shadow over to COC again asap.
"
syk0xbliitz wrote:
@HomeOfTheJedi Hybrid is actually looking really good. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

https://pastebin.com/cys631Yx

6k hp and 3k ES. I substituted conc effect with ES leech and the damage comes out to be the same... ES leech seems op. Thats only taking into account the 39% more damage and not the 10% increased damage. Not only is the damage the same with es leech but we also get the benefit of the leech (obviously) AAAaannndddddd we don't have the negatives of conc effect (less area).

I think this is gonna be my plan for this league.

I mean it doesnt seem that bad, but my biggest concern would be that 3k ES is not that great which means you will probably be taking hits to your life frequently. I wonder if maybe adding a warlords mark on hit ring would help make it better in regards that both ES and Life get healed through leech. Might be a little more expensive, but I could see that life flask being over utilized maybe?
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info