[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

First things first: Big thanks for the very detailed guide!
Semi-new guy here, decided to follow this one and having a blast so far.

https://pastebin.com/11fFYzuU

I'm currently a bit stuck trying to buy/craft a good belt/elder-ring/gloves combination so I can switch out the (horrible) jewels and maybe look forward to get myself a Bubonic trails.

Kind of afraid of dropping the gloves tho because rampage(from gloves) sure makes mapping a whole lot faster/more fun atm.

Did manage to get my first uber-kill with the current setup tho - so that worked out!
Last edited by xMetaMorph on Feb 12, 2019, 2:54:37 PM
Finally level 100 with complete "god" gear . Just need to change boots for resistance capped with possible enchant .
But i have one problem my cyclone have 3.8 AS in game ... isn't to much ?( i didn't forget to change cospri )
2 or 3 pages before some peoples talk about this but without answer .
Last edited by Redeyesgeek on Feb 12, 2019, 4:53:44 PM
"
Redeyesgeek wrote:
Finally level 100 with complete "god" gear . Just need to change boots for resistance capped with enchant .
But i have one problem my cyclone have 3.8 AS in game ... isn't to much ?( i didn't forget to change cospri )
2 or 3 pages before some peoples talk about this but without answer .

I'm at your gear level.

For a 13% COSPRI; in POB it shows 3.75 APS; & ingame it shows 3.8 (due to rounding)

For a 12% COSPRI; in POB it shows 3.71APS; (untested ingame as I dont have a 12% cospri)

So the real question; is the best dps at 3.71-3.74 APS OR at 3.75 APS?

"
qaizr wrote:
"
glocknine wrote:
I need help! league is almost over and until now I could not figure what I am doing wrong my damage is way too low, someone who's successful with this build doing high damage please help me figure out what I am missing?

please check my current POB and point to me what specific items/ stats I am missing, much better if you can tell me which of my items that need to be change..

https://pastebin.com/Rk7YZ0WA

your damage looks good to me - 114k ice nova avg hit is good for level 90.

but you have a lot of opportunities for more damage:
-you can get a lot more damage from your jewels. none of your jewels add much damage except rapture creed. you want crit multi and another damage mod like inc spell/cold/aoe/ele damage
-get two 21/0 ice nova. vaal versions are fine and usually cheaper
-gcp your 20/0 gems
-link a level 5 arcane surge with vortex. i would swap herald of ice. you probably have a hard time sustaining mana with discipline and herald of ice.
-i would upgrade your shaper ring with one that has 75+ spell damage.

your life is pretty low at 5400. you want to be around 6500

im not having issues w/mana because of the warlords mark on my elder ring! plus i am not using enfeeble/blasphemy, though what would you suggest as a replacement for herald of ice?
"
glocknine wrote:
im not having issues w/mana because of the warlords mark on my elder ring! plus i am not using enfeeble/blasphemy, though what would you suggest as a replacement for herald of ice?

i suggested swapping out herald of ice for a level 5 arcane surge
Currently level 91 and looking to upgrade my gems. I am going through right now getting 20 quality on things. Which gems should I look to get level 21 first? I only saw the mention of Ice Nova level 21 and nothing else.
I like to end my leagues burning all of my currency into a one build. Pretty damn happy I choose this one with how fun it ended up being. Mapping and Delving was super fast and fairly safe. Got to level 94 pretty easily too.

Didn't see the need to go for the "God Tier Gear" with the overpriced Might of the Meek and Unnatural Instinct since everything could be done easily with the gear I had. Uber Elder is doable, did it deathless a few times, but Cyclone will screw you over every once in a while and spin you right into a shaper beam.

But everything else was easy and safe.

Thanks for the build!

Character: OneUglyAssCoC
Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by eeeking on Feb 14, 2019, 3:16:10 AM
Hi all

Im still trying to optimize this build. But i was wondering, what does ytour in-game tooltip dps say for your frost nova dps vs POB dps per average hit?

I am SO bad at POB and I can't seem to understand it at all hehe..anyways im curious so i can understand it a bit better

With regards!

BTW - Ive got loads of currency if any1 has some GG items to go with this build :)
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi all

Im still trying to optimize this build. But i was wondering, what does ytour in-game tooltip dps say for your frost nova dps vs POB dps per average hit?

:)

I have 50K tooltip Ice Nova dps w. Conc.Effect in Hideout (no flasks or charges)
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi all

:)

I have 50K tooltip Ice Nova dps w. Conc.Effect in Hideout (no flasks or charges)

Ty...maaaan thats over twice as mine :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info