[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Kuzlak89 wrote:
Small question, if we have atziri's acuity equipped, could be worth removing frozen trail from the tree for another rare jewel with plus % life - % cold damage - % crit multiplier and remove life leech from cospri, swapping it with a GMP?

Uuh.. Frozen Trail is like the most mandatory Jewel we have, Have a re-read of the guide to understand why
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
so with importing CheeQu's pastebin i did some calculation's with my item's vs his...n my tree... all his calculations are in the notes section n came up with 11.6mill dps can go even higher cause i did'nt calculate the 3 stacks from spider craft on my ring CheeQu or anyone familiar with the program shed light on this calulation? true dps? just wondering thx... that's also Shaper/Gaurdian dps

I think that without a pastebin of your PoB it will be hard for anyone to check if math checks out.

I did have a look at your gear and was wondering why you didn't grab the 2nd Might of the meek slot?
If you go over the skilltree for the Might of meek setup you'll notice that the Throatseaker and Snowforged notes are not taken, and you can instead take the 2nd meek slot.
While you are at it, remove some of the outer health notes and instead take all the health nodes at the Constitution area, with 2 meeks up these nodes give more hp then the rest.

Otherwise, nice gear!
Last edited by Meive on Feb 15, 2019, 4:30:35 AM
"
Meive wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
so with importing CheeQu's pastebin i did some calculation's with my item's vs his...n my tree... all his calculations are in the notes section n came up with 11.6mill dps can go even higher cause i did'nt calculate the 3 stacks from spider craft on my ring CheeQu or anyone familiar with the program shed light on this calulation? true dps? just wondering thx... that's also Shaper/Gaurdian dps

I think that without a pastebin of your PoB it will be hard for anyone to check if math checks out.

I did have a look at your gear and was wondering why you didn't grab the 2nd Might of the meek slot?
If you go over the skilltree for the Might of meek setup you'll notice that the Throatseaker and Snowforged notes are not taken, and you can instead take the 2nd meek slot.
While you are at it, remove some of the outer health notes and instead take all the health nodes at the Constitution area, with 2 meeks up these nodes give more hp then the rest.

Otherwise, nice gear!
Thx Meive here is the link
https://pastebin.com/JUHyG0Md also i give the meek route a try thx again
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Feb 15, 2019, 4:35:30 AM
Hi all,

Maybe a noob question but.. i have a 19% CDR belt, so my max AS must be 3.77.
Ok, so if i see PoB my cyclone has 3.74 but in game...Cyclone has 3.8 AS.
So, should i down my AS until Cyclone-in-game has 3.7 AS or just keep my AS as PoB statistics?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
redix27 wrote:
Hi all,

Maybe a noob question but.. i have a 19% CDR belt, so my max AS must be 3.77.
Ok, so if i see PoB my cyclone has 3.74 but in game...Cyclone has 3.8 AS.
So, should i down my AS until Cyclone-in-game has 3.7 AS or just keep my AS as PoB statistics?

Remove the Coordination node from the passive tree and you should be fine
Thanks melve!
Last edited by Kuzlak89 on Feb 15, 2019, 10:48:06 AM
Hi,

I am following the build, currently lvl 83 with Cospri's malice (+14% attack speed), and a belt with 15% increase cooldown recovery speed.

So based on the guide, I can have faster attack speed, of up to 3.7.
As of this moment, I have 2.9 attack per second for the cyclon, and 3.4 with the flask.
I have tried to understand why, is this because of the level of the gem?
Any way to increase this?

Thank you!
Hi,

I am following the build, currently lvl 83 with Cospri's malice (+14% attack speed), and a belt with 15% increase cooldown recovery speed.

Here is my build:
https://pastebin.com/R0yiYMFL

As of this moment, I have 2.9 attack per second for the cyclon, and 3.4 with the flask.

Thank you!
Last edited by Valugar on Feb 15, 2019, 11:31:54 AM
"
Valugar wrote:
Hi,

Here is my build:
https://pastebin.com/R0yiYMFL

Thank you!

the 10% attack speed on starkonja's head will put your cyclone aps at 3.69. starkonja's is recommended because of how much dex it has.

or you could pick up the coordination node which will put you at 3.75 aps

i wouldn't worry too much about your cyclone attack speed as long as it's below 3.75
Guys, I was experimenting with 5-link Herald of Ice and Lightpoacher to have some more boom-boom.
But somewhere on this way I've lost like SHITTONS of crit chance and I can't realise where exactly. I had about 96% effective crit chance on cyclone, now i have about 60. WTF, I don't see something obvious but... help! )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info