[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

hello, i try the build actually at act 5 and i would like to know if we can remove some unique items that was indiqued for the lvling ? i would like remplace them for item with life and resistance
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi all

Im still trying to optimize this build. But i was wondering, what does ytour in-game tooltip dps say for your frost nova dps vs POB dps per average hit?

:)

I have 50K tooltip Ice Nova dps w. Conc.Effect in Hideout (no flasks or charges)

Only legacy Acuity are worth it right? I wouldn't imagine giving up gloves for crit and vaal pact that valuable.
Hello guys! Can I use a Watcher's Eye with discipline and vitality mods?(Energy shield and Life gained per hit). It will work well?
I have no mana problems, so 110 mana (with all 3 auras active) I think it is fine
Im asking because I dont know if there is a limit for leeching, since im using a warlord´s mark ring
thanks!
so with importing CheeQu's pastebin i did some calculation's with my item's vs his...n my tree... all his calculations are in the notes section n came up with 11.6mill dps can go even higher cause i did'nt calculate the 3 stacks from spider craft on my ring CheeQu or anyone familiar with the program shed light on this calulation? true dps? just wondering thx... that's also Shaper/Gaurdian dps
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Feb 14, 2019, 4:40:26 AM
Amazing Build, absolutely love it!
Last edited by _Ocaun_ on Feb 14, 2019, 2:41:56 PM
"
dhise wrote:

Only legacy Acuity are worth it right? I wouldn't imagine giving up gloves for crit and vaal pact that valuable.

Well, I haven't tried anything but legacy ones, they make it so that I can factank anything as long as it doesnt oneshot through 8,5K EHP (and that is like almost never)
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 14, 2019, 2:52:17 PM
While leveling it says to go for the Runesmith passive, but this node isn't taken in the level 46 passive skill tree. What should I do? Thanks!

BTW - Ive got loads of currency if any1 has some GG items to go with this build :)[/quote]

2 ex
2 ex
4 ex
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Feb 14, 2019, 5:15:15 PM
Made a video of a 2:40 minutes Uber Elder kill. This was done on an effective 5-link and with 3 pieces of magic find gear.

https://youtu.be/PlwPrkspGZw

PoB-Link: https://pastebin.com/e9j4Mqm5

Gear Used:
Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 15, 2019, 7:53:43 AM
Small question, if we have atziri's acuity equipped, could be worth removing frozen trail from the tree for another rare jewel with plus % life - % cold damage - % crit multiplier and remove life leech from cospri, swapping it with a GMP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info