[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
"
DooM4real wrote:

So here is my stuff,i just rerolled and i don t feel like right playing this character.Does the 2handed a bad idea and cospri + shield gives in the end more dps?
I d like to orient this chara to BK and for now i m far from any good enough dps to do it.

Also,i don t really like cyclone,especially for bosses and we can t use blade flurry with 2handed,is there any other good skill that could do the job?

Thx to those who will reply :)

I bought a similar sword for like 14 ex(only difference from yours is that it has non-chaos to chaos convertion) and it feels like my dps is definitely lacking. Maybe because we lack 1 ice nova from proccing from the Cospri's.

Yep i feel like i should just buy cospri and try :)

If some pro assasin could clarify everything,would be super nice ;)
"
"
DooM4real wrote:

So here is my stuff,i just rerolled and i don t feel like right playing this character.Does the 2handed a bad idea and cospri + shield gives in the end more dps?
I d like to orient this chara to BK and for now i m far from any good enough dps to do it.

Also,i don t really like cyclone,especially for bosses and we can t use blade flurry with 2handed,is there any other good skill that could do the job?

Thx to those who will reply :)

I bought a similar sword for like 14 ex(only difference from yours is that it has non-chaos to chaos convertion) and it feels like my dps is definitely lacking. Maybe because we lack 1 ice nova from proccing from the Cospri's.
im not totally sure but for this type of sword to be effective we need like a total of twice the aps meaning somewhere near 7.0-7.4 aps for sword version
im sitting at 4.8 aps n really don't feel like it's right
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Just stick to the guide then? Lyco + Corpsri costs 1.5-2ex combined.

All these hipster 2handed people that, no offense, don't know the basics of why this build works and uses Cospri over anything else :D.
Hello guys,

nice build, love to play it :)
Last edited by doudoumirabel on Feb 11, 2019, 11:37:51 AM

So here is my new gear,as you can see i have 19% increased cd recovery,does it mean that i can go higher on attack speed?Cause i can easely reach 4.2 but stick to 3.7,can t really feel the difference,thx :)
"
DooM4real wrote:
i have 19% increased cd recovery,does it mean that i can go higher on attack speed?Cause i can easely reach 4.2 but stick to 3.7,can t really feel the difference,thx :)

you need 52% cdr to reach the next breakpoint which impossible
"
qaizr wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:
i have 19% increased cd recovery,does it mean that i can go higher on attack speed?Cause i can easely reach 4.2 but stick to 3.7,can t really feel the difference,thx :)

Yeah i got this point but does it mean that if i break the 3.7 aps i wil do less damage in the end?thx for the reply btw :)
"
DooM4real wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
DooM4real wrote:

Yeah i got this point but does it mean that if i break the 3.7 aps i wil do less damage in the end?thx for the reply btw :)

3.71-3.74 is the perfect proc spot to be n 14% cooldown is atleast what you need anything more is just more lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"3.71-3.74 is the perfect proc spot to be n 14% cooldown is atleast what you need anything more is just more lol"

Thx dude everything ' s clear now : )
Last edited by DooM4real on Feb 11, 2019, 6:15:22 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

3.71-3.74 is the perfect proc spot to be n 14% cooldown is atleast what you need anything more is just more lol

So what would be the difference 3.71-3.74 aps VS 3.8 aps with Cyclone as far as damage etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info