[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I have a problem with this build. When i equip Cospri's malice, my crit chace is just gone from the stats tab and i cant crit at all. Any idea why is this happening?
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

3.71-3.74 is the perfect proc spot to be n 14% cooldown is atleast what you need anything more is just more lol

So what would be the difference 3.71-3.74 aps VS 3.8 aps with Cyclone as far as damage etc?

You don't want to attack faster than the proc rate. Otherwise you're losing damage because you're attacking too fast to proc so you need to wait for the next attack to finish before being able to proc again. You want to be in that range if you have that cool down reduction.
Changed my flask from the normal quicksilver one to
Rotgut
Quicksilver Flask

with the 50% chance to gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike
and v
30% increased Movement Speed during Flask effect

it feels way better to play, the flask is constant active, lasts longer (so less clicks) and the speed is the same as with the one the guide uses.

quite cheap as well (unless you min max it)
Is this Uber Elder Viable boys?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Same question. I haven't done Uber Elder ever and I'm planning on doing it the first time with this build. Is having roughly 7k HP + 1K ES enough? I'm still having mana issues with Red Elder tho so I'm still looking for that mana leech boot enchant.
"
dhise wrote:
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

3.71-3.74 is the perfect proc spot to be n 14% cooldown is atleast what you need anything more is just more lol

So what would be the difference 3.71-3.74 aps VS 3.8 aps with Cyclone as far as damage etc?

You don't want to attack faster than the proc rate. Otherwise you're losing damage because you're attacking too fast to proc so you need to wait for the next attack to finish before being able to proc again. You want to be in that range if you have that cool down reduction.

I am probably very dump (very likely the case)...
But how on earth does having more APS lower your dmg. Tossing away the CDR completely and going with basic cooldown of 0.15 sec on CoC, you should be doing approx 6 attacks per 1 second (or more precisely 0.9 second) to proc as many as you can. Now, say I can make 9 attacks in 1 (or again 0.9) second time.
That means, assuming 100% hit and crit rate, I triggered CoC 6 times and 3 times spinned around not triggering it (and actually doing some little dmg with cyclone alone).
How did that lower my DPS? I still triggered 6 in the same period of time only adding several extra spins.

I mean yes, it can by redundant to do more spins, but it doesn't seem to hurt DPS anyhow. Can someone please un-blind me in this regard? :D
"

I am probably very dump (very likely the case)...
But how on earth does having more APS lower your dmg. Tossing away the CDR completely and going with basic cooldown of 0.15 sec on CoC, you should be doing approx 6 attacks per 1 second (or more precisely 0.9 second) to proc as many as you can. Now, say I can make 9 attacks in 1 (or again 0.9) second time.
That means, assuming 100% hit and crit rate, I triggered CoC 6 times and 3 times spinned around not triggering it (and actually doing some little dmg with cyclone alone).
How did that lower my DPS? I still triggered 6 in the same period of time only adding several extra spins.

I mean yes, it can by redundant to do more spins, but it doesn't seem to hurt DPS anyhow. Can someone please un-blind me in this regard? :D

Read this.

IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Same question. I haven't done Uber Elder ever and I'm planning on doing it the first time with this build. Is having roughly 7k HP + 1K ES enough? I'm still having mana issues with Red Elder tho so I'm still looking for that mana leech boot enchant.

This build can very easily do the Uber Elder fight. The most productive tip I can give you is to continually move around the outside of the map in circles and spin through the bosses as you pass by them until you get used to the fight sequencing. As long as you keep moving and don't double back on your route they pretty much can't hit you.

8K eHP is where you should be, we do plenty enough dps as-is. Have a couple sets of shapers fragments available since once you spawn him, you can try him as many times as you want until you either run of out shapers fragments, kill him, or run a bunch of other maps.

GL!
I need help! league is almost over and until now I could not figure what I am doing wrong my damage is way too low, someone who's successful with this build doing high damage please help me figure out what I am missing?

please check my current POB and point to me what specific items/ stats I am missing, much better if you can tell me which of my items that need to be change..

https://pastebin.com/Rk7YZ0WA
"
glocknine wrote:
I need help! league is almost over and until now I could not figure what I am doing wrong my damage is way too low, someone who's successful with this build doing high damage please help me figure out what I am missing?

please check my current POB and point to me what specific items/ stats I am missing, much better if you can tell me which of my items that need to be change..

https://pastebin.com/Rk7YZ0WA

your damage looks good to me - 114k ice nova avg hit is good for level 90.

but you have a lot of opportunities for more damage:
-you can get a lot more damage from your jewels. none of your jewels add much damage except rapture creed. you want crit multi and another damage mod like inc spell/cold/aoe/ele damage
-get two 21/0 ice nova. vaal versions are fine and usually cheaper
-gcp your 20/0 gems
-link a level 5 arcane surge with vortex. i would swap herald of ice. you probably have a hard time sustaining mana with discipline and herald of ice.
-i would upgrade your shaper ring with one that has 75+ spell damage.

your life is pretty low at 5400. you want to be around 6500
Last edited by qaizr on Feb 12, 2019, 1:59:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info