[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

oh yes back to this good,bad,ugly? replace shield?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Don't use at all ?
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Don't use at all ?

The issue with a weapon in the offhand is that Cospri's will only proc from hits made with it. So either though that weapon would increase the damage but you'd only proc every other hit.
Last edited by dhise on Feb 10, 2019, 8:29:27 PM
"
I'm having mana issues with red elder. Any work around for this?

get the mana leech enchant on your boots..
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

That’s a heck of a roll.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
Why is my attack speed still at 3.8 (cyclone) when I dropped down to 13% cospris? (I am at GOD TIER item level here #13 & #14 complete)

Did you miscount something??

Didn't do an in-depth analysis, anyhow, are you sure that "Unnatural instinct" needs to be socketed there?

You grab 7% increased attack speed with this

So here is my stuff,i just rerolled and i don t feel like right playing this character.Does the 2handed a bad idea and cospri + shield gives in the end more dps?
I d like to orient this chara to BK and for now i m far from any good enough dps to do it.

Also,i don t really like cyclone,especially for bosses and we can t use blade flurry with 2handed,is there any other good skill that could do the job?

Thx to those who will reply :)
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
Why is my attack speed still at 3.8 (cyclone) when I dropped down to 13% cospris? (I am at GOD TIER item level here #13 & #14 complete)

Did you miscount something??

I had the same thing, in hideout it showed too high for what is advised, when I instead load it all up in PoB it does show the correct amount.
However, I did not want to risk it and just went for a 12% cospri. That 1% ias, even if it does work out, really does not matter much at all.

My advice, just grab a 12%, better safe than sorry.

Also, even though you went for the dps gloves option, if you have the currency it is really adviced to get the Vaal Pact.
DPS wise this build already 1-2sec phases guardians, shaper and elder, and all you really want is more susitain/survivability, which Atziri gloves give.
Given you have a multimodded elder ring already, you can pretty easily replace 1 of those mods for the cold rez you lose from swapping gloves and be all good for resistances.
"
ysocalm wrote:
loving this build super fun, i have a spare 40% Increased ice nova damage
i want to trade if anyone is interested 6exalt

That helmet is pretty bad for this build, it could work for a 2handed version, but not for the build that this topic is reserved for.

Also the 40% ice nova dmg is pretty overrated honestly, it is not a multiplicative modifier but rather additive...

For my build as an example , my Frost Nova does 320k damage, with a 40% enchant this is only increased by 20k.. and that for 6ex :D.. yeah, thanks but no thanks!
Last edited by Meive on Feb 11, 2019, 8:16:32 AM
"
DooM4real wrote:

So here is my stuff,i just rerolled and i don t feel like right playing this character.Does the 2handed a bad idea and cospri + shield gives in the end more dps?
I d like to orient this chara to BK and for now i m far from any good enough dps to do it.

Also,i don t really like cyclone,especially for bosses and we can t use blade flurry with 2handed,is there any other good skill that could do the job?

Thx to those who will reply :)

I bought a similar sword for like 14 ex(only difference from yours is that it has non-chaos to chaos convertion) and it feels like my dps is definitely lacking. Maybe because we lack 1 ice nova from proccing from the Cospri's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info