[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Tempting to try out this build. How far would level 1 gear take you? Would def go broke after Loreweave + Amy + Lyco + Cosprice combo :( (That's like 9 - 10 ex)

Thanks
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
ofcourse if you have 15 or so ex laying around a Sword like this would work:)

What would the gem setup be since we're having 2 6L. Have 20ex and it's the end of the league anyways so just wanna have fun with this build.
Dear all,

I just tried this build in standard because of currency overload. I may play it in the next league. I invested pretty good and I guess I did everything right.

But it does not feel right to play. It does not feel good.

Did I something wrong, I think there must be somethin´g like an major mistake...

Can some look at it.

Thanks Guys....
Kanny

I feel a lack of damage.
Think I did it right.
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
ofcourse if you have 15 or so ex laying around a Sword like this would work:)

What would the gem setup be since we're having 2 6L. Have 20ex and it's the end of the league anyways so just wanna have fun with this build.
Chest could be 4b 2g Vortex setup in the 4 b n add Hypo % Cold Penetration in the 2 g
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
If i don't have Bubonic Trail with 2 sockets, but have 2 socket tomb fist, would that work?
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
Hi I'm interested in doing this build but I don't have a Cospri and Lycosidae. I play SSF when it comes to gear. I do have a 6L Belly, a Rat's nest and gifts from above.

Would this build work with a rare shield and weapon? Any pointers on how to craft a good weapon and shield? What should I look for?

Anyone?
Those 2 items are Core to the build i don't see it working with anything but when it comes to "Your Hit's Cannot Be Evaded" from shield

Hmmm yeah it could probably work but not close to the fun you would have with the items. I would probably get stuck at the beginning of red maps or something.
hello im pretty new to this and have a question regarding the gems in the chest piece. Is it mandatory to have the gems like in the guide:

cyclone/cast on crit/ice nova/increased critical strike support/hypothermia/elemental focus support

or is the only thing what matters, that i have the cast on crital strike and after that the ice nova

can i put the other gems how i like ?

Last edited by SubZEr_0 on Feb 9, 2019, 4:19:09 PM
like this any order in chest piece
but Mailice put frost bolt above Ice Nova this way
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
like this any order in chest piece
but Mailice put frost bolt above Ice Nova this way

ah ok thanks a lot ! was not sure if the order is important to trigger ice nova with the right buffs, thanks a lot mate

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info