[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
God i hate the fact i have to use leap slam for a movement skill when trying to use my sword
maybe i should fit in phase run?

Is the DPS much higher with this kind of sword compared to Cospri's?
when should i spec out of doom cast?
"
trippywaffles wrote:
when should i spec out of doom cast?

i think once you complete all the ascendancies. you'll lose 45% crit multi if you respec which is a lot of damage.
"
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
God i hate the fact i have to use leap slam for a movement skill when trying to use my sword
maybe i should fit in phase run?

Is the DPS much higher with this kind of sword compared to Cospri's?
about 50k more damage
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
you need around twice as much aps 7-7.2 n no you dont need cool down on anything
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
What's about using Gloves like this:

It's working with Ice Nova ??
Hi just wondering how did you increase your crit chance to 70 odd %? My character is showing 40+% with effective crit at 70%
"
ressiv wrote:
Hi I'm interested in doing this build but I don't have a Cospri and Lycosidae. I play SSF when it comes to gear. I do have a 6L Belly, a Rat's nest and gifts from above.

Would this build work with a rare shield and weapon? Any pointers on how to craft a good weapon and shield? What should I look for?

Anyone?
"
ressiv wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:
Hi I'm interested in doing this build but I don't have a Cospri and Lycosidae. I play SSF when it comes to gear. I do have a 6L Belly, a Rat's nest and gifts from above.

Would this build work with a rare shield and weapon? Any pointers on how to craft a good weapon and shield? What should I look for?

Anyone?
Those 2 items are Core to the build i don't see it working with anything but when it comes to "Your Hit's Cannot Be Evaded" from shield
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
ofcourse if you have 15 or so ex laying around a Sword like this would work:)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info