[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
qaizr wrote:
"
ibsixubnine wrote:
I have a cyclone attack time of .32, is this to fast?
I have a CD belt in the bank but it is only 13% so will this not even work if i am over AS cap?

your cyclone aps is 3.67 with silver flask active. so you need a belt or boots with at least 14% cdr. 13% won't work for the coc triggers.

Thanks for the reply.
I ended up with a 17% belt so am i able to have more aps now or is that not a worth while stat to even worry about?
"
ibsixubnine wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
I ended up with a 17% belt so am i able to have more aps now or is that not a worth while stat to even worry about?

the limit is 3.75 so you can get a little more attack speed but i wouldn't worry about it. you need 52% cdr to go above 3.75 which is impossible.
How does this build do against uber elder?
Would anyone care to once over my build and give me some pointers on where I should improve first? Thanks!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alaenon/characters
Last edited by Alaenon on Feb 7, 2019, 8:41:25 PM
God i hate the fact i have to use leap slam for a movement skill when trying to use my sword
maybe i should fit in phase run?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
God i hate the fact i have to use leap slam for a movement skill when trying to use my sword

as the guide says, the leap slam/shield charge is for proccing fortify. just put fortify with CoC and u dont need to run it if you dont want to. really i dont even use it anyways and i feel pretty high survivability imo
Thanks for the reply guys, it is helping me a lot on my first league!

"
dragnmith1 wrote:

simulating this sword on my PoB, I have 2.82 attack rate on my Cyclone (and ice nova have almost + 50k dmg). Do I need more attack speed or I will be fine with onslaught flask? If I need more, how much do I aim for and what is the best way to get it?

Thanks!

Edit: and do I still need the 14% cooldown recovery speed if i change to this 2h sword set up?
Last edited by maaat on Feb 8, 2019, 12:43:29 AM
Can we do Breachlord with the build?
Issues or remarks?

PS: Yes we can
Did Xoph's without any problem
Last edited by Tim1612 on Feb 8, 2019, 3:52:57 AM
Just did Uber Atziri yesterday with this build - I know, noone doing it right now, but back then when I played more gloves where 150ex.

I just wrecked the shit out of her, never seen bosses dying that fast...

Still amazed by this insane (and funny) build. Have to say that I still use a "5L loreweave" as I used fortify as 6th link... Awesome
How do I see my propper Ice Nova damage in PoB?
My first league and new to the program, I have my flasks ticked on, which gives me 87k nova dps, but that seems low? Do i need to tick more options?

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/bANZvKpS

With chilled on it shoots up to 171k and when I use my ring focus it goes up to 257k
So i guess the 257k is for when i burst and the 171k is my "Effective DPS"? (Can keep 100% flaks uptime when mapping).

Hope someone can shed some light on how to calculate EDPS, cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info