[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
jk5834 wrote:
Nice. I run about 6 mil without RF (no room for it) fully buffed otherwise. My gloves/ring and moving to Bubonic with MoM and Unnatural Instinct really upped me.

shouldn't vortex be part of the calculation or is the damage negligible?

not sure i want to spend the currency to get to god tier with this build. i was thinking about getting bubonic but would need the leech enchant on them. maybe multimodded gloves would be the way to go.
"
qaizr wrote:
"
jk5834 wrote:
Nice. I run about 6 mil without RF (no room for it) fully buffed otherwise. My gloves/ring and moving to Bubonic with MoM and Unnatural Instinct really upped me.

shouldn't vortex be part of the calculation or is the damage negligible?

not sure i want to spend the currency to get to god tier with this build. i was thinking about getting bubonic but would need the leech enchant on them. maybe multimodded gloves would be the way to go.

I'm sure you can include it if you'd like. It's just not a primary/quite as consistent source of damage. I honestly don't know how hard mine hits right now since I'm at the office.

Edit: I found a pair of bubonic with leech for 5ex (normal pair were going for 4.5ex). I think I saw a few others for 7ex. I figured this is the only character I'm consistently playing, so why not go god tier?
Last edited by jk5834 on Feb 6, 2019, 2:30:58 PM
"
jk5834 wrote:
I'm sure you can include it if you'd like. It's just not a primary/quite as consistent source of damage. I honestly don't know how hard mine hits right now since I'm at the office.

Edit: I found a pair of bubonic with leech for 5ex (normal pair were going for 4.5ex). I think I saw a few others for 7ex. I figured this is the only character I'm consistently playing, so why not go god tier?

my vortex hits for 39k + dot dps of 21k. so a decent amount of damage.

i think you have to go with unnatural instinct to get the boots for all of the res you get on the tree. it's going for almost 19ex right now :/
"
qaizr wrote:
"
jk5834 wrote:

my vortex hits for 39k + dot dps of 21k. so a decent amount of damage.

i think you have to go with unnatural instinct to get the boots for all of the res you get on the tree. it's going for almost 19ex right now :/

Ouch. I paid 15ex for mine. Hilariously, that same day I ran a breachstone and an Unnatural Instinct dropped which I proceeded to sell for 15.5ex.
So curious, I have 16% spell damage fingerless gloves. Is the DPS boost for lab enchants like Commandment of Flames that much greater than the implicit on my gloves? I can't get a straight answer from any global chats or friends on my list. 2000 damage novas sounds impressive, though...
Last edited by Lodg1k on Feb 6, 2019, 4:54:30 PM
"
Lodg1k wrote:
So curious, I have 16% spell damage fingerless gloves. Is the DPS boost for Commandment of XYZ that much greater than that? I can't get a straight answer from any global chats or friends on my list. 2000 damage novas sounds impressive, though...

do you mean command of the pit? 2x abyssal socket bubonic trail boots are recommended for this build. i havent seen anyone with command of the pit gloves.
"
qaizr wrote:
do you mean command of the pit? 2x abyssal socket bubonic trail boots are recommended for this build. i havent seen anyone with command of the pit gloves.

Lol Commandment of Flames lab enchant on gloves.. sorry I'll edit it. I currently use dual socket bubonic trails, yes. The sad part is that both of my socketed eyes have 14% fire and lightning resists on them in addition to life and spell dmg because of the rarity of good resists on shaper belts with CDR. I could always save up 12ex for em I guess
Last edited by Lodg1k on Feb 6, 2019, 5:05:56 PM

Is that good for the build? My first uelder.
"
ljoborges wrote:

Is that good for the build? My first uelder.

probably not. we don't want to use haste because we have to limit our aps. the crit chance is nice but we already have a lot from ascending and the tree.
"
you don't have inc crit in your 6L so your cyclone crit chance is really low. i would swap out hypo for inc crit.

i would look for jewels with life and more crit multi. you can get up to 18% crit multi with cold skills.

your life pool is pretty low too. you want to be at 6500+

probably should roll staunching/warding on your diamond flask

sweet gloves!

thanks for the info, im trying winter orb now cause i really hated the lack of survivability. thanks anyway! might switch back some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info