[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I have a cyclone attack time of .32, is this to fast?
I have a CD belt in the bank but it is only 13% so will this not even work if i am over AS cap?
Hi
Can someone help me and take a look at my char to guide me in what is the next step to upgrade? my damage is good and have killed Uber elder a lot of times, but when I import my char to PoB the damage is so low compared to this guide (my ice novas does 65k versus 200k of this guide PoB).
my crit seems pretty low compared to the guide too (35% cyclone crit vs 70% crit)

what is wrong with my PoB/Char?
thanks!
Can you do uber Atziri with this build ? I mean because of the reflect. Or doesn't that matter really much as most of our hits are crits and those are reflect immune? I'm afraid that even if one non crit hits it would be lethal.
Or with conc effect my novas could be focused on the ones in the split phase without the mirror.
What do you think ?
"
maaat wrote:
Hi
Can someone help me and take a look at my char to guide me in what is the next step to upgrade? my damage is good and have killed Uber elder a lot of times, but when I import my char to PoB the damage is so low compared to this guide (my ice novas does 65k versus 200k of this guide PoB).
my crit seems pretty low compared to the guide too (35% cyclone crit vs 70% crit)

thanks!

In the configuration panel you have to tick off for Power Charges and Enemy is Chilled. Also u need to take Shaper/Guardian in the "Is Enemy a Boss" drop down option.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 7, 2019, 11:13:14 AM
"
maaat wrote:
Hi

thanks!

you can level frost bomb to 10 and gcp your 20/0 gems. conc effect is more damage than ele focus and it doesn't negate chill on the linked gems

your flask mods could use some work and you want 20% quality on them

you could get more life on your jewels. your life pool is a little low.

edit: your shaper ice nova avg hit is 127k without vaal rf and 177k with. applying shock pushes it up to 191k and 266k. your cyclone effective crit chance is 90% with silver flask active, and your crit multi is great at 448%
Last edited by qaizr on Feb 7, 2019, 11:39:35 AM
"
McZuzlak wrote:
Can you do uber Atziri with this build ? I mean because of the reflect. Or doesn't that matter really much as most of our hits are crits and those are reflect immune? I'm afraid that even if one non crit hits it would be lethal.
Or with conc effect my novas could be focused on the ones in the split phase without the mirror.
What do you think ?

you might die once or twice but the fight is definitely doable. i died once to uber atziri.
"
ibsixubnine wrote:
I have a cyclone attack time of .32, is this to fast?
I have a CD belt in the bank but it is only 13% so will this not even work if i am over AS cap?

your cyclone aps is 3.67 with silver flask active. so you need a belt or boots with at least 14% cdr. 13% won't work for the coc triggers.
Last edited by qaizr on Feb 7, 2019, 12:11:18 PM
"
McZuzlak wrote:
What do you think ?

I was able to uber Atziri deathless with no issues. Of course, I was phasing her extremely quickly so she never really had a chance to do much of anything, but if your concern is the mirror add, you're easily able to keep enough distance for it to be a non-issue.
Yo guys I don't reach the stats to use Cospri's Even with starkonja and pandemonius, any tips since the guide doesnt have any more dex links on Passive tree?
"
Invisiclone wrote:
Yo guys I don't reach the stats to use Cospri's Even with starkonja and pandemonius, any tips since the guide doesnt have any more dex links on Passive tree?

i don't see this build in your character list but here's where i get my dex:
-60 from the tree
-66 from starkonja's
-30 from pandemonious
-20 from loreweave
-15 from gloves
-8 from a jewel (which i don't need)

you can also pick up the 3 node jewel slot on the right of the tree for 20 more dex

Last edited by qaizr on Feb 7, 2019, 4:23:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info