[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Fathervic wrote:
Spoiler
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:
HI all. I'm having a blast with this guide and build.

- However I'm pretty bad at POB :D - so hope someone can help me with correctly viewing my dps. Cause my cyclone + nova shows 25.2k dps hehe. An I know most ppl here have 200k + so I must have something set up wrong in POB hehe. Hopefully.

My clearing speed is awesome and ST is around medium, I just really want to be able to see my corret dps.

Here is my pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/kFsDgJXS

Thanks alot in advance to anyone who might be able to help me!
With regards

your crit multi is pretty low at 334%. you want to be around 370-400%. the best place to get it is on jewels. just make sure the crit multi applies to your spells.

i would refund lightning walker for light of divinity to get a little more damage. if you need the lightning res look for it on gear or jewels.

the focus shock craft on your ring would add a ton of damage (42k) when you focus

a couple 21/0 ice novas would also add a lot of damage. quality isn't that important since it only increase aoe.

i would swap one quicksilver flask for a wise oak. your cold res is already highest to get the cold pen, which adds a lot of damage. and wise oak will help (over)cap your resistances.

probably should think about getting a movement skill, preferably melee for cospri's melee crit trigger

Thanks a lot for all the info....so that means im only doing 25k dps???

i don't know how to calculate dps for this build. i usually look at the average hit on the 6L ice nova to get an idea of the build's damage. yours is at 92k right now, which is kinda low for level 92, but you still have gems at level 19.
"
jm01 wrote:
eJzVWllv2zoWftevEAwU96GThoskUkWSgeMsTZvVbtL2vhQUl1iNLLmSnMQdzH

Hi, can someone help me to get better, lacking dps, and critrate..what to omprove, exept necklase and gems.

check the flask section of the guide to improve your flask setup. your flasks should have 20% quality

you deviated from the build's tree a lot. not sure that's a good idea. you should get a starkonja's with lots of dex so you don't need the dex on your tree.

why do you have frostbite in the slot where enfeeble should be?

melee movement skills are great for this build because of cospri's melee crit trigger

be careful with vaal haste...it can put you over the 3.75 aps limit

i would put vortex in your boots so you can 4 link it. if you want to keep it in your shield i would swap unbound ailments for a level 4 arcane surge.

[/quote]

Thanks a lot for all the info....so that means im only doing 25k dps???[/spoiler][/quote]
i don't know how to calculate dps for this build. i usually look at the average hit on the 6L ice nova to get an idea of the build's damage. yours is at 92k right now, which is kinda low for level 92, but you still have gems at level 19.[/quote]

Ahhh ok....thanks that makes way more sense!
"
qaizr wrote:

i don't know how to calculate dps for this build. i usually look at the average hit on the 6L ice nova to get an idea of the build's damage. yours is at 92k right now, which is kinda low for level 92, but you still have gems at level 19.

I believe it's:

Avg 6L Ice Nova hit x 2 x 7.4 (ideal cyclone atk speed) x %crit
+
(Avg Cospri's Ice Nova hit x 2 (frostbolt interaction) x 7.4 x %crit) / 2
+
(Avg Frostbolt hit x 7.4 x crit chance)/2
+
Avg Cyclone hit x 7.4

This total x 1.11 (Culling) x 1.2 (assuming you shock) x 1.4 (if you use righteous fire)

I'm at work, so I can't confirm the calcs in PoB.

There are, of course, other sources of damage, but these will be your consistent sources.
"
jk5834 wrote:

whats the %crit in the first line?
Last edited by qaizr on Feb 6, 2019, 1:46:16 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
jk5834 wrote:

That's going to depend from person to person. For me, it's 93.14% (with my Diamond Flask up), so I enter 0.9314 anywhere you see %crit or crit chance in my equations.
"
jk5834 wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
jk5834 wrote:

That's going to depend from person to person. For me, it's 93.14% (with my Diamond Flask up), so I enter 0.9314 anywhere you see %crit or crit chance in my equations.

i'm guessing that's cyclone's crit chance for each line?
"
qaizr wrote:

Correct. Since Ice Nova cannot proc unless Cyclone crits, you need to account for crit chance.

For the Cospri's abilities, procs are also dependent upon crits, so you need to adjust.
"
jk5834 wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

Correct. Since Ice Nova cannot proc unless Cyclone crits, you need to account for crit chance.

For the Cospri's abilities, procs are also dependent upon crits, so you need to adjust.

cool, thanks!

looks like i'm at 3.9m with vaal rf and 2.8m without
"
qaizr wrote:
"
jk5834 wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

cool, thanks!

looks like i'm at 3.9m with vaal rf and 2.8m without

Nice. I run about 6 mil without RF (no room for it) fully buffed otherwise. My gloves/ring and moving to Bubonic with MoM and Unnatural Instinct really upped me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info