[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Well 93 hit smooth as puppy!

but ive compared CheeQu's dps on pob and mine 200k+ to 30k+ on chest LOL.
So ive changed tree as its in new one, got almost 6.8k hp, but my dps single target decreased as hell. What to do now?

TBH just need to be pulled by hand what to do, never played coc before.
My eq:

Buy belt with cooldown reco and cospri? invest in new jewelry?
Just drastically dropped my dps- without ele dmg on tree, in this case i see only jewels can boost me or sth else? plz help for newbie :/
"
premierunio wrote:
Well 93 hit smooth as puppy!

but ive compared CheeQu's dps on pob and mine 200k+ to 30k+ on chest LOL.
So ive changed tree as its in new one, got almost 6.8k hp, but my dps single target decreased as hell. What to do now?

TBH just need to be pulled by hand what to do, never played coc before.
My eq:

Buy belt with cooldown reco and cospri? invest in new jewelry?
Just drastically dropped my dps- without ele dmg on tree, in this case i see only jewels can boost me or sth else? plz help for newbie :/

I quickly checked your tree and your gear. Some comments:

First of all - there is an empty jewel socket. Fill it^^ You look for:

Maximum life / Crit Multi / Increased damage (maybe change yours to those)

Where is your crit multi at? Mine is at roughly 400%

Get arcane surge - this will boost your damage by ALOT (12% to be precise, more not increased).

You basically want to get this blood magic gem out of your leapslam setup. Thereofore, 3 links, therefore, move it to shield. Now you can move the gems of your shield into your boots and add arcane surge.

Still: I have basically the same gear as you (maybe different at some points, but not to much) and I basically melt everything.

How about your flask usage? Do you always use a diamond flask vs. bosses? Do you always use your vortex vs. bosses? This should make you crit basically all the time, therefore, trigger everything all the time.

Damage, for me, has never been an issue.

Edit: Check your APS in hideout with all buffs active
Last edited by Barn3y_Gumble on Feb 4, 2019, 9:58:26 AM
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

I quickly checked your tree and your gear. Some comments:

First of all - there is an empty jewel socket. Fill it^^ You look for:

Maximum life / Crit Multi / Increased damage (maybe change yours to those)

Where is your crit multi at? Mine is at roughly 400%

Get arcane surge - this will boost your damage by ALOT (12% to be precise, more not increased).

You basically want to get this blood magic gem out of your leapslam setup. Thereofore, 3 links, therefore, move it to shield. Now you can move the gems of your shield into your boots and add arcane surge.

Still: I have basically the same gear as you (maybe different at some points, but not to much) and I basically melt everything.

How about your flask usage? Do you always use a diamond flask vs. bosses? Do you always use your vortex vs. bosses? This should make you crit basically all the time, therefore, trigger everything all the time.

Damage, for me, has never been an issue.

Edit: Check your APS in hideout with all buffs active

Well many thanks for fast reponse!
so, mine APS in ho is: 3.0
crit multi is: +- 320%

thats why im wondering how with decent [less more similar to mine gear] Cheequ has 200k dps on chest.

Tweaked new gem, what should i do also? some dps left after new tree
Has anybody done Atziri and Uber Atziri with this build? Is it possible, or do we kill ourselves on the mirror version with our uncontrollable aoe going everywhere?
Last edited by Dreamsickle on Feb 4, 2019, 2:24:09 PM
I would like for some advices to min/max this build and prepare for uber elder and deeper delving bosses.

Thank you!

Current gears:

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/2TLjBDu8
Hello! Really enjoying the build so far. Damage seems to be alright, but sometimes I get one shotted by random high tier map bosses. How should I avoid this?
Goal would be to be able to safely farm breachstone bosses without dying, is it something it's possible to achieve with this build?

Other than that, how could I further push my damage? I would like to one shot end game bosses^^

All comments and advice greatly appreciated! My character is set to public.
Thank you so much for creating this build guide. I am having a blast with it at the moment and melting so much content!
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
Has anybody done Atziri and Uber Atziri with this build? Is it possible, or do we kill ourselves on the mirror version with our uncontrollable aoe going everywhere?

Should be fine. I haven't really had any issues with spilling into the mirror, but I do run concentrated area support and I make sure to position myself on the outside of the square so I'm as far away from the other 3 copies as possible.

Tree:
"
https://pastebin.com/kgQehyiL

What should i do next?
I'm now farming to buy es on hit watcher's eye and switch to discipline (And maybe try to find better elder ring with shock and better abyss jewel with life), but apart from that?
Last edited by NoTenJakMuTam on Feb 4, 2019, 6:11:36 PM
Thanks alot for the build mate. Killed Uber elder for the first time ever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info