[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Dreamsickle wrote:
"
rxl wrote:
"
Dreamsickle wrote:
What I mean is that your PoB is on normal mobs, which is entirely pointless to do calcuations on because we already overkill the living hell out of trash. I did both your tree and mine under the assuption that we're looking at shaper effective dps.

Edit: If you remove Celestial Judgment and Frost Walker for Snowforged and Throatseeker you will gain 8k dmg per hit.

i see what you mean but with how im set up and level on the far right you dont have the jewel socket just above blood drinker on the right side which i would have aswell as celestial judgement and the extra point for cold damage next to Celestial at level 100 if that makes sense

This gives you 30K more damage per Ice Nova: https://pastebin.com/im0Fypd2

If you're going to have the 2x meeks you should move your lesser (leaf) life nodes into the life wheel like this https://pastebin.com/im0Fypd2 7088 life
"
NoTenJakMuTam wrote:

Tree:
"
https://pastebin.com/kgQehyiL

What should i do next?
I'm now farming to buy es on hit watcher's eye and switch to discipline (And maybe try to find better elder ring with shock and better abyss jewel with life), but apart from that?

- Upgrade your spell gems to 21. (Ice Nova + Frostbolt)

- Upgrade your belt. You could get 1 with cold damage or elemental damage or both. Also if you find 1 with a free prefix you could just craft increased damage onto it.
Any idea's where i should upgrade now items wise if any where possible and info would be nice

enchants are still being farmed for boots and gloves no luck yet

here is my tree also that im using ive swapped out some points from places to cater for how i like to play POB:https://pastebin.com/vXYpEig2

Last edited by rxl on Feb 4, 2019, 11:20:48 PM
"
premierunio wrote:
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

I quickly checked your tree and your gear. Some comments:

First of all - there is an empty jewel socket. Fill it^^ You look for:

Maximum life / Crit Multi / Increased damage (maybe change yours to those)

Where is your crit multi at? Mine is at roughly 400%

Get arcane surge - this will boost your damage by ALOT (12% to be precise, more not increased).

You basically want to get this blood magic gem out of your leapslam setup. Thereofore, 3 links, therefore, move it to shield. Now you can move the gems of your shield into your boots and add arcane surge.

Still: I have basically the same gear as you (maybe different at some points, but not to much) and I basically melt everything.

How about your flask usage? Do you always use a diamond flask vs. bosses? Do you always use your vortex vs. bosses? This should make you crit basically all the time, therefore, trigger everything all the time.

Damage, for me, has never been an issue.

Edit: Check your APS in hideout with all buffs active

Well many thanks for fast reponse!
so, mine APS in ho is: 3.0
crit multi is: +- 320%

thats why im wondering how with decent [less more similar to mine gear] Cheequ has 200k dps on chest.

Tweaked new gem, what should i do also? some dps left after new tree

Hmm, for that I think you should take a much closer look.

First of all: His gems are level 21 - alone for IceNova, this means roughly 10% more damage + including the support gems.

I also think his crit multi is much higher, not sure how he made that though, I guess by Jewels. This will also improve your damage.
Why get ES on hit watcher's eye jewel over life on hit? is it just because clarity has lower mana reserve? The life regen with warlords mark + LGoH jewel(+vitality) is pretty nice.

thanks for the guide, its been a fun league

For those having issues with Uber Elder I recommend swapping out cyclone for Blade Flurry or Static strike so you have better control while learning the encounter, the dps is fine either way :D
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Larrabee on Feb 5, 2019, 3:42:03 AM
"
Larrabee wrote:
Why get ES on hit watcher's eye jewel over life on hit? is it just because clarity has lower mana reserve? The life regen with warlords mark + LGoH jewel(+vitality) is pretty nice.

thanks for the guide, its been a fun league

For those having issues with Uber Elder I recommend swapping out cyclone for Blade Flurry or Static strike so you have better control while learning the encounter, the dps is fine either way :D

First of all: ES on hit works with discipline, not with clarity, so they reserve both the same mana.

I tried it actually, the benefit is the following.

It is all abour your maximum effective lifepool

By effective Lifepool I mean ES + Life combined.

I sit at around 6.5k HP + around 1.5k ES atm, meaning 8k effective HP pool.

Sure I can use vitality and LGoH on watchers eye, anyway, this would lower my overall ES by a bit and, therefore, my effective lifepool.
This is one of the best guides ive ever followed
super in depth
the char is fucking amazing
thank you for all your work here

running this as my alt char on betrayal and loving it!
i do get 1 shotted sometimes trying to get better at keeping my fortify up and my flask timing but the build is so fun to play!
this is my setup so far at level 90

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
HI all. I'm having a blast with this guide and build.

- However I'm pretty bad at POB :D - so hope someone can help me with correctly viewing my dps. Cause my cyclone + nova shows 25.2k dps hehe. An I know most ppl here have 200k + so I must have something set up wrong in POB hehe. Hopefully.

My clearing speed is awesome and ST is around medium, I just really want to be able to see my corret dps.

Here is my pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/kFsDgJXS

Thanks alot in advance to anyone who might be able to help me!
With regards
I am able to use Enfeeble-Herald of Ice-Discipline all at the same time, any reason why i should not?
"
ibsixubnine wrote:
I am able to use Enfeeble-Herald of Ice-Discipline all at the same time, any reason why i should not?

If you don't have mana leech or very good regen you will run out of mana when cycloning close to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info