[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Is there any corrupts worth using on the shield that is better than 20 life?
What a solid build ! thank so much! i stard a few day ago and i play with blade flurry ether everything melt so fast! i play with tabula (unlucky with fusing my lorewave) ... what i can say to people who start this build : the pandemonious do a huge boost dps + survival and mark of the shaper another big dps boost.. so more dps = more life leech!

Have FUN
my char: https://pastebin.com/A7iB2Jtj

Where should i got next? I'm thinking 2x might of the meek and 2 socket bubonic but that's gonna be almost all my currency and it's unlikley i'll ever get an unnatural instinct without one dropping for me. that may not be the worst thing ever since this will probably be my last character for the league

EDIT: I ended up doing just that. 2x Meek and 2 socket bubonic trail. The downside is i have 5 gems i want to equip but only 4 slots to work with.

If i make my shield 3b I can do Vortex, bonechill, arcane surge. This leaves me with the 4 sockets on my helm. However, I still have Shield charge, Fortify, Discipline, Faster attacks, RF. I guess I can drop Faster attacks but it'll make shield charge feel clunky I think

Really need to get that damage leech as life and mana enchant back now though. I underestimated how good it was. Without I fun out of mana easily
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Feb 3, 2019, 1:17:19 PM
Do we beneift from WED or no?
I really have to thank you CheeQu for this insane build, it is my first league I was able to invest a bit in a character, and thanks to your guide it is also the first time ever I killed Elder, Shaper and am now standing right in front of Uber Elder... but due to my inexerpience, he survived two times... still need some practice :)

I amanged to invest a bit more to the second stage of the gear and it is just insane. The only thing missing would be the Watcher's Eye but that is to expensive, still starting at around 6ex... I need to farm more and get lucky. Even though this league has been insane for me, I dropped something along of 8ex on my own just by doing maps or delve... had two Inpulsa to sell... but my mistake was spreading the gear a bit on two to three chars. But now my focus is on this fella :)

Followed guide instructions got almost perfect rolls on my gear and still getting one shot by u elder/shaper. Is this build like this or am i doing something wrong? Also i seem to just not be able to pull out this huge deeps on elder
Hey guys, when and why do we unspec from the Doom Cast wheel?

I don't think I have enough crit to do so yet (I am assuming it is bc we reach a cap at some point?)

My profile is open if that helps.

Love the build so far!

I somehow managed to get 81/81/81 uncapped resistances lol so Wise Oak is helping a lot defensively.

Gear:
Spoiler

Also just got the ES on hit WE (not sure how to link that though).

"
maxoffensive wrote:
Followed guide instructions got almost perfect rolls on my gear and still getting one shot by u elder/shaper. Is this build like this or am i doing something wrong? Also i seem to just not be able to pull out this huge deeps on elder

you didnt follow the build as closely as you claim.

- you have 0 life on your boots

- you're belt, while having Cooldown, has low life due to it being crafted

- you have the cooldown belt but you dont have a 14% cospri

- your "kraken hope" rare jewel at the top of the tree is horrible for this build outside of the 7% life roll. none of the other stuff is beneficial unless you REALLY need that 9 dex, but even then there are better ways to get it

- you're other rare jewel isnt much better. buffing frost bolt damage shouldn't be priority

-why do you have a +30int node? why the 2 mana nodes at the top of the tree? why Elemental focus and 2 elemental damage nodes over by shadow? thats 6 passive points spent in areas that arent really part of the build or needed and you're 3 points from maxing the Constitution wheel for more life. leaving you 3 more points to pick up a jewel socket. and really, you could drop Light of Divinity and probably get a second jewel socket

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
maxoffensive wrote:

you didnt follow the build as closely as you claim.

- you have 0 life on your boots

- you're belt, while having Cooldown, has low life due to it being crafted

- you have the cooldown belt but you dont have a 14% cospri

- your "kraken hope" rare jewel at the top of the tree is horrible for this build outside of the 7% life roll. none of the other stuff is beneficial unless you REALLY need that 9 dex, but even then there are better ways to get it

- you're other rare jewel isnt much better. buffing frost bolt damage shouldn't be priority

-why do you have a +30int node? why the 2 mana nodes at the top of the tree? why Elemental focus and 2 elemental damage nodes over by shadow? thats 6 passive points spent in areas that arent really part of the build or needed and you're 3 points from maxing the Constitution wheel for more life. leaving you 3 more points to pick up a jewel socket. and really, you could drop Light of Divinity and probably get a second jewel socket

Thank you for reply!

-No life on boots because i was prioritizing resist. I was lvling so fast that i hit 80 with -15 all ele res. I'll try to get better ones once i make more ex.

-Low life belt because 14% cooldown was priority. Was looking for something with high HP and CDR but there were none or were too costly.

-11% cospri but APS for cyclone is 3.6. I'll exceed 3.7 if i go higher no?

-As for jewels these are the ones i had in stash. I was thinking about looking for some today but was focused on other things. I'll see if i can find some over on trade.

-thanks for pointing out to me those nods that i didnt respec over at shadow. I was thinking where were these points that i was missing. :P
-30+ int because i was running short on int for my cospri i think or some gear.
-2 mana nodes are necesary and recomended in the guide for not enough mana regen and oak was a nice deeps boost after droping mana flask.
Last edited by maxoffensive on Feb 3, 2019, 3:47:25 PM
i prefer this boot enchant over spending passive nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info