[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Just wondering what should our critical strike chance be at when looking in hideout?
"
BigK67 wrote:
Just wondering what should our critical strike chance be at when looking in hideout?

There is no crit chance value to go for, with flask up and our acendancy we have no crit chance issues.
Ou build is all about damage multipliers and crit multi.
For crit multi try and aim for 375%+
what frozen trail corrupt is better :
10% increased Global Critical Strike Chance or 5% increased Damage ?
I was running the older version of this build with 6k~ hp, do we lose a lot of damage with his new version?
Anyone notice that with the 2x MotM and Unnatural Instinct tree that PoB has an extra 10 dexterity than what we would actually have in the game? PoB says I have 230 Dex but I only had 210 before grabbing the +10 Dex from the node near Nullification putting me up to 220 Dex.

My PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/Peg130RY
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
When going unnatural instinct, atziri gloves and bubonic boots. Whats the best enchant/corrupt for gloves and loreweave? Have plenty of exalts..

Also, is it better to skip atziri gloves and get the dps gloves instead? Maybe going for life gain on attack/spell hit(not sure which is best..) on ring could make up for the healing..

Pretty much got the best of the godly setup with 120 exalts leftover. Looking to push it to the max.. Could check my lvl 95 assasin to see gear. Appreciate the help..

Gloves corruption doesnt have much to gain except +2 to curse gems or some inc. attack/spell crit. I would stick with Atziri gloves, the defense they add is probably worth more than some damage gloves, IF your damage is already good from the rest of your gear.
Best corruption for Loreweave is +2 to AOE gems (and +1 to all gems)
http://poe.trade/search/tomomohuihonoy

The other moves u can do: Get a really good elder ring with life/resists/damage.
http://poe.trade/search/uruhahoahabako
use it with a good Mark of The Shaper.
With this combo of items(+2 AOE armor, elder ring and Mark of The Shaper) you will almost double your damage, but loose about 300 life.

https://pastebin.com/fhn6Fgxs

Or u can buy this pandemonius with cold leech, will open up a lot of possibilities, you can drop the leech gem in the cospris and put in Inc. crit for more consistent leech and more damage. Also if u drop the golem you can craft Aspect of The Spider on a Elder ring as another option when enfeeble, blasphemy and discipline is linked with a lvl 4 Enlighten.

http://poe.trade/search/bedumasigiiota

https://pastebin.com/NgRxTY8c

Another thing; change the Silver flask with Atziri flask, the Silver puts you above 3,75 attacks pr second.

And get a

If you plan on pushing levels it will probably save you at least 1 time from dying.

Ty for all the tips. Been thinking about this..

I'll start from the top and ask what questions I have..

That ring combo sounds nice. It seems a little hard to do with acuity and bubonics. May be pretty hard to make up all those resist on a ring while keeping good life and crit multi on it, but maybe the mark ring is so good its worth it? Would I need to drop the bubonics you think? I was just thinking about trying a life on hit ring since the instant leech sounds very useful but that would be nearly impossible to get while using the mark and bubonics I think.

I may be underestimating getting the cold leech pande. Having some crit on the cospri gems doesnt seem too great since it doesnt seem like they would be a big part of our dmg since they have no supporting gems like our 6l. I was also barely able to have enough dex with just my pande, starkonja and loreweave. Not sure what I would need to give up to fit dex on jewels/ring.

Is aspect of the spider really that good? It looks like it makes monsters take 5% increased dmg that can stack 3 times every .5 seconds. Pretty much blowing up everything but bosses makes it seem like it wouldnt have time to stack more than once. Is that 5% increased the same as getting 5% increased dmg as an affix or is that way different.

If I do the spider, that would make getting enough resist will using mark and bubonic very hard Im thinking. Do I need to give up something like the crit multi on ring? Also, where do I slot those skills? I guess put flame dash and faster cast on bubonics, the aura and enlighten on gloves, and immortal call/frost bomb/CwDT on shield? I started using fortify in 6l so I dont have to worry about shield charging all the time..

I was using the silver flask for mapping since the guide said the attack speed doesnt matter when hitting packs. I switch it out for uber elder.

I actually have that corrupted blood jewel but wasnt sure how useful it really is. Will I be affected by corrputed blood while mapping or doing end game bosses?

Also, what about putting in head hunter for mapping and using rare boots with cooldown?
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Jan 31, 2019, 12:15:47 PM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Ty for all the tips. Been thinking about this..

I'll start from the top and ask what questions I have..

Thats why I added the PoB links, if you are gonna do all these changes u have to plan eahead in PoB and get everything clear before using currency, in the links I gave you I have done all that for the different scenarios I suggested.
You can just look at the item and skill tree changes that has been done.

In the first scenario there are only 4 item changes: A +2 AOE Loreweave, a new elder ring, Mark of The shaper and 1 new jewel. The skill tree has also been modified a little, if u wanna follow those changes is totally up to you, but
the changes takes your damage from 70K Ice Nova DPS to 117K, the drawback being about 300 less life. I also added a trade link to exactly the ring (that now looks like its sold) u need to look for for this to work. If you arent familiar with or willing to use PoB to develop your build I am afraid I cant help you.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 31, 2019, 1:01:32 PM

Pretty pumped about this chest I crafted for this build. Now have 10k life + ES with discipline watcher eye setup
nice but take out elemental focus n replace with Conc 0r Iae elemnetal focus kills are damage done by Vortex
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Mhm i simply cant do uber Elder, everything in the fight onehits me pretty much. i get stunned by elder hit, dead. i touch a elder voidzone, dead. shaper hits me with 1 ball, dead :/ also i dont seem to leech as much as you do in the video even tho all my gems are at least 20/20. how much of a godlike gear do you need to actually survive a single hit in this fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info